Black Desert Online

Late to the party, but anybody play? Just got this the other day.

Huge fan of all kinds of mmorpgs so I'm sure this will be fun and entertaining. Also looks very nice. Phone Post 3.0

Bump 4 later Phone Post 3.0

what a mmo should be tons of things to do.. crafting.. catching wild horse and breeding them.. fishing... pvp is great a little light on pve end game... leveling gets a little grindy but Def something new and different from wow Phone Post 3.0

Let me know what you think after you've logged some playtime man. Been thinking about getting this. Phone Post 3.0

LotionInTheBasket - Let me know what you think after you've logged some playtime man. Been thinking about getting this. Phone Post 3.0
I'll be on tonight. Still creating a character. This process alone can take hours as I'm so indecisive. I love these types of mmorpgs, but I'll let you know. Been reading guides in the meantime. Phone Post 3.0

My god there is so much to do in this game. Very awesome. Still learning some combos and looking up guides. Around lvl 10, but taking my time learning everything. Phone Post 3.0

Is it really grindy or does leveling move at a decent pace? Phone Post 3.0

I'm moving at a decent pace for sure I'm level 36 Phone Post 3.0

Anyone got a spare 7 day code?

I think everyone got two with their digital purchase. Either way I'm probably getting it when I get home. Nothing else is holding my interest. I burned out on Division quick, ran through the Fallout 4 DLC, quit playing the newest Batman game after realizing I hated the fact that it was to damn tied down to the car, etc.

Also blew through all the stuff I missed while playing Destiny. Literally got nothing to play right now and it's driving me nuts Phone Post 3.0

^^^

I already gave the code to my friend, but you can request one from the BDO forums. There is a mega thread and some people are generous enough.

The game is awesome, it will keep your interest. I'm only lvl 14 or so, but there is so much to do that leveling isn't important for me at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - ^^^

I already gave the code to my friend, but you can request one from the BDO forums. There is a mega thread and some people are generous enough.

The game is awesome, it will keep your interest. I'm only lvl 14 or so, but there is so much to do that leveling isn't important for me at the moment. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the tip.

I'm torn. Game looks amazing, seems like it plays fast paced and fun...but I did a little research today and this cash shop shit got me like meh.

Tying benefits to pets and shit kinda irks me. Being an MMO veteran it also pisses me off that you have to pay for skill resets. I constantly respec for PvE and PvP. It's rare that any one spec is optimal for both. Phone Post 3.0

^^^

I haven't noticed a difference and it's still not pay 2 win. Do you mean the costume that makes it harder to see? You can do that with your own character in escape mode or with all kinds of moves in pvp. It's an equal playing field imo and as for respecs you just have to experiment and make new characters. I just looked at a guide for my character so I can save up the respecs for later.

Remember, the game is very new and is being constantly updated. Those 2 new classes just came out last week.

You should really give it a chance and try to find a trial. Then make judgement off of that. I've been playing many mmorpg's since I was a kid and this one is the most complex one if that's your thing (economics, production, gathering, horse breeding, hiring workers, etc.)

My main complaint would be that there is way too much to learn and do lol. Phone Post 3.0

Can not stop playing this game. Just got a shabby wagon where I put my materials in. My class is pretty fun as I can aggro up to 8 mobs or so with 2 moves lol.

I also rented a house for storage but haven't figured out how to use it yet.

Anyone here play and if so what server? Phone Post 3.0

I heard it's getting hacked like a mofo. Pretty decent play though? Phone Post 3.0

I got a 7 day code lotion, check your PM inbox.

Also HernanCortes, you looking for a guild? If you're on the server Uno and are let me know. My guild is pretty good and can help you along.

theseanster - I heard it's getting hacked like a mofo. Pretty decent play though? Phone Post 3.0
They have been cracking down on it pretty hard. They just had an update for 2 gigs for other stuff as well Phone Post 3.0

Mahakala - I got a 7 day code lotion, check your PM inbox.

Also HernanCortes, you looking for a guild? If you're on the server Uno and are let me know. My guild is pretty good and can help you along.
Im on valeria? Valenia? Something U1 . Probably most crowded server lol.

But I'm down to make a character on yalls server. Thinking of trying ranger out.

Will my stuff transfer across other servers? Phone Post 3.0

Regarding play,it's the most fun I've had regarding mmorpgs since WoW.

I've played MANY mmorpgs, and this is nothing like WoW and is very unique. Huge emphasis on economy and character progression through skills like trade, horse breeding, farming, gathering, mining, etc. And this is only a small part of the game. Phone Post 3.0

Mahakala - I got a 7 day code lotion, check your PM inbox.

Thank you sir.

Just so happens I'm off work tonight as well, you're timing is fucking impeccable. :) Phone Post 3.0

Is it just uno or uno1, 2, 3? Phone Post 3.0