Black FBI agent arrested by white police officers, see what happens at the end

When racial profiling goes wrong. LMAO!

Ouch

Not paying attention but was he on assignment or just hanging out and was what he was doing breaking any laws.

The generic hip hop track sure added to the vibrancy of this video

3 Likes

I… AM… AN… F… B… I… AGENT!

2 Likes

FBI agent is an asshole and should be reprimanded

7 Likes

La’Johnny Utah

3 Likes

I’m not sitting through that garbage beat. At what point is it worth listening again?

2 Likes

ACAB, right?

Older vid. Bad look for cop. Also rumor. He’s not FBI agent

4 Likes

You saying MPA is posting fictitious boolsheet and trying to claim it as true and accurate? That just seems so unlike him…

3 Likes

If true he was a fucking idiot. Stay calm and understand that if it was a mistake it will get rectified as you have your ID- he just fanned the flames to be a douche

4 Likes

You will believe anything that suits your narrative, won’t you? Dumb motherfucker. I bet you loved that shitty trap beat laid over the video.

Dumbass double digit IQ motherfucker. Getting your news from social media and YouTube.

Do yourself a favor. Stop upholding stereotypes. You only hurt your “cause.”

6 Likes

As usual your dumbness shows every time you open your mouth. The reports are that he is undercover and the police chief was requested to issue a press statement to protect his identity. From the looks of things it worked.

1 Like

But not on you, you’re just smarter than everyone else

I read in another version of the classified report that he is a super duper very extremely mega undercover FBI agent and they were planning on memory wiping us so that evidence of this video and his undercoverness never sees the light of day.

5 Likes

MPA-buck-broken

3 Likes

I know you are sad because you thought you had something. You will always be a loser like your other idiot MAGAts on here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You mad bruh? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: