Black Fedor?

"Fed X" is better.

And Velasquez is the Mexican Fedor Phone Post

I've never seen Cormier throw up arm bars from guard...

dipsheet - "Fed X" is better.

Haha!!! Nice! Phone Post

Fedro Emelianegro imo Phone Post

fryingarmbar - Fedro Emelianegro imo Phone Post

I like it!

Alright, I kinda see what y'all mean. He moves a bit like Fedor, is built like him, he's likable like Fedor, but the correct answer when he was asked what he thinks about being called the Black Fedor was "I'm flattered, but I don't think I'm worthy of that. No one is. There will never be a fighter like the great Fedor Emelianenko, and that nickname is too much to live up to. So, thanks, but...no thanks." Phone Post

Haha vtfu Phone Post

SonnendbySilva - 

Haha vtfu Phone Post

this

Brodor

hubris - I've never seen Cormier throw up arm bars from guard...

When exactly have you seen anyone in his guard?

I think it's funny that Cormier gets as giddy as a fanboy when he hears comparisons between Fedor and himself. He does admit that they aren't too similar.

Dirk Bevlin - 

I like it!

Alright, I kinda see what y'all mean. He moves a bit like Fedor, is built like him, he's likable like Fedor, but the correct answer when he was asked what he thinks about being called the Black Fedor was "I'm flattered, but I don't think I'm worthy of that. No one is. There will never be a fighter like the great Fedor Emelianenko, and that nickname is too much to live up to. So, thanks, but...no thanks." Phone Post

dude, just shut up

Excuse me? Would you care to repeat that? I'm not sure I understand you correctly. Phone Post