Black Friday MMA Gear Sales

This thread was great success. Scored two Korean Zombie shirts - the original style and the new 2.0, which looks pretty awesome IMO. Two shirts delivered for $41. I wish they'd ship shirts via USPS instead of going the $9 UPS route, but a decent deal is a decent deal.

FDM,UFC,MMA,Strikeforce,Black,Friday,Sale

anyone know if jiu jitsu progear is having a sale?

ttt

mt

more sites added

Man, that Clinch Gear coupon is a bait. You get free ground shipping NOT using it. Using the 50% off coupon, shipping for 2 rash guards becomes $16 which negates most of the discount of the coupon.

PTSandman - Man, that Clinch Gear coupon is a bait. You get free ground shipping NOT using it. Using the 50% off coupon, shipping for 2 rash guards becomes $16 which negates most of the discount of the coupon.

Check the Clinch Gear thread there was a problem with the shipping off the website. It is free shipping over $50.

Yeah, just saw that. Added another shirt to just get over $50 and completed my order.

Hopefully they fix the shipping estimator though for those that don't/can't spend that much.

Ringside: Free shipping on orders over $100. Code "xmas"
Combat Sports International: Free shipping. Code "frship2"

TRUTH Fightwear:

two specials I posted at truthfightwear.com which are:

V3.1 Dual-Stretch Moisture-wicking MMA Boardshorts: $16.99
-dual stretch panels plus 4-way stretch breathable fabric.

Long-sleeve Rashguard (red/black): $17.99

Keep in mind this is not the typical cheap gear made in China. Made by the exact same factory that supplies OTM, Gameness, Ouano, Lucky Gi, Kikskin, and a host of others.

Prices are active immediately and expire Saturday night!

Sub'd for tomorrow. Thanks bro. Phone Post

ttt

Rings and Cages, Inc. 2 Day Sale

www.ringsandcages.com

$250.00 off the cost of a Cage Panels, Floor Rings or Floor Cages

$500.00 off the cost of a Competition Ring or Cage

VALID Friday Nov 26, 2010 and Saturday Nov 27, 2010.

I wish Clinch gear was free shipping to Canada, I had my order all set up then it was almost as much as my purchase :(

bump

Bump. Buy some shit faggots. Your gf will not only look hot as fuck but totally bewildered as to why you got her an LA Lakers GI for xmas in your size. Just tell her it will look better on the floor, totally works everytime. Phone Post

Of course my excuse would be that I want to picture her as pau gasol when we are fucking. Phone Post

Or you could just be Kobe and give it to her despite her saying no?

ttt. Just ordered some stuff from clinch gear.