Black guy posted this on Facebook

Trending - They can’t even leave the house anymore

Close to 200k shares and rising

You realize that post is over two years old, right?

I'm sure his neighbor got their package by now.

3 Likes
VTCO - 

You realize that post is over two years old, right?

I'm sure his neighbor got their package by now.

Yes I can read the comments as well. Doesn’t mean it is being shared and trending now.

That's from 2018.

MPA - 

That's from 2018.

Perfect time for it to trend then!

1 Like

2000 new shares since I made this thread!!

This clearly has to be race baiting? Is this guy serious he can’t deliver a package in Affluent white area becuase of the dangers in entails.?

Ok so he's making a generalization that because the neighbour is probably white, that there is a chance they will fire a gun at him or their children?

Jesus, just reading some of the comments from white people. Did not realize how much white guilt is out there…

TheGrandConjuration -

Ok so he's making a generalization that because the neighbour is probably white, that there is a chance they will fire a gun at him or their children?

He kinda sounds like a racist.

2 Likes

I think it’s actually funnier that this was not recent because I’m seeing all the leftist Facebook people sharing it. Doing all they can to stir the pot

ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
TheGrandConjuration -

He kinda sounds like a racist.

Definitely sounds racist...

Read some of the comments and had to stop. The over reaching white guilt is ridiculous. Then there are the people that are saying just take the package to address it belongs or post office and being told that their opinion is worthless because the aren’t a POC. Bet they are same people now “fighting” for acceptance yet using the same racism against whitey.

You know, there's these things called mailboxes that are usually near the street. I believe that a a self-identified Harvard lawyer such as that guy could safely assess if that little package could fit in said mailbox and deliver it with a sticky note explaining the situation. If a caucasian troglodyte like me can figure that out, then I have to assume he's capable of doing the same and just refuses to do so. 

Black guy I went to high school with has gone damn near full on Black Panther. It’s wild. 85% of what he posts is stuff like this

My buddy Ron is a black dude. We were talking about all the shit thats going on. His response was, "niggas be crazy man. What else can I say?" This old ass post confirms.

Thrill Hammer - 

My buddy Ron is a black dude. We were talking about all the shit thats going on. His response was, "niggas be crazy man. What else can I say?" This old ass post confirms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&t=342s

1 Like

https://youtu.be/utrvNbTpHSA

People need to stop living in fear that isn’t based in reality. Turn the propaganda off and go outside. 

https://youtu.be/FzhrCg9To14