Black Lives Matter!

This will be my last post here. As a black man this forum disgusts me and shows me most white folks true feelings about blacks. 

I enjoyed my occasional sports thread here and there but it just ain’t worth being on here anymore. Peace out! 

Sincerely,

A fed up nigga

26 Likes

OnlyPirateFan -

This will be my last post here. As a black man this forum disgusts me and shows me most white folks true feelings about blacks. 

I enjoyed my occasional sports thread here and there but it just ain’t worth being on here anymore. Peace out! 

Sincerely,

A fed up nigga

So, why are there only protests when a white cop kills a black man? Why are we only supposed to care than and not when black men kill eachother in droves in Chicago daily? Answer that. Turn me. 

31 Likes

Phuckles -
OnlyPirateFan -

Sincerely,

A fed up nigga

So, why are there only protests when a white cop kills a black man? Why are we only supposed to care than and not when black men kill eachother in droves in Chicago daily? Answer that. Turn me. 

Don't feed the troll...

2 Likes

2 Likes

14 Likes

2 Likes

*not a white folk

rubbermonkey -
Phuckles -
OnlyPirateFan -

Sincerely,

A fed up nigga

Don't feed the troll...

It is complete bullshit. I literally have zero ill will toward black people but am lumped in with the racists because facts. It is bullshit. 

15 Likes

Who said black lives didn't matter?

11 Likes

Trump has done an amazing job reducing black unarmed killings by police .... MAGA

10 Likes

7 Likes

We are excited for you to return under your new screen name. Don’t keep us waiting too long!

8 Likes

Keep the negative, racists comments coming guys..

2 Likes

OnlyPirateFan -

Please leave for real this time...

13 Likes

I'll continue to believe propaganda like a dipshit, I will continue to not think on my own or listen to logic and reason. The truth hurts my ears and the narrative that whites are racists and all blacks are victims of it. Bye.

- OP

12 Likes

I think that we are supposed to believe that a few assholes being assholes define and entire job sector.  And, as We The People, we should all stand together to burn and loot until there are no more assholes unless they are black which is okay or something.

Seriously, I don't get it.  

5 Likes

Why all the vote downs ?

1 Like

OnlyPirateFan - 

Go watch your new TV

14 Likes

OnlyPirateFan -

Why all the vote downs ?

Hoping to freeze you since you renigged on your OP

13 Likes