BLACK LOOTER ATTACKS White inside LUXURY CONDO!

A black bear opened the front door of a Colorado home, let itself in, and attacked a man inside

A Colorado man said he awoke in the middle of the night to find a massive black bear in his kitchen.

The bear had entered the home through the front door, and took a swipe at the man, injuring his face and neck, Colorado Parks & Wildlife said.

"I literally thought I might be dead," 54-year-old Dave Chenosky told media, adding that the bear fled after he started yelling in a deep and loud voice.

A large black bear wandering a neighborhood in Aspen, Colorado, opened the front door to a home, let itself in, and took a swipe at the man inside, the man and wildlife officials said.

When Chenosky walked into the kitchen, he found himself confronted with a fully grown black bear who had already started opening up the refrigerator and freezer.------

https://www.insider.com/aspen-colorado-bear-attack-front-door-2020-7

5 Likes

RIP BEAR

"Tracking dogs quickly found the bear, and wildlife managers euthanized it."-----article

minor correction:  

COLORADO home not CONDO home.  

Racist Thread is Racist

I’m just subbing to see the guy who pretends to be a bear’s comment.

2 Likes

theraskal -

RIP BEAR

"Tracking dogs quickly found the bear, and wildlife managers euthanized it."-----article

If Bear Stare comes in here just pretend we're talking about something else.

1 Like

It was a mostly peaceful mauling.

-cnn

Bearstare? 

I wonder if they would have been so brazen about murdering it if it had been a polar bear instead.

1 Like

nek -

Racist Thread is Racist

All bears matter

"

"... adding that the bear fled after he started yelling in a deep and loud voice."

I love that he specifically said deep voice. Makes it clear that he screamed like a woman (not that I blame him).

LotionInTheBasket -

I’m just subbing to see the guy who pretends to be a bear’s comment.

Pretends?!

Watch your whore mouth, Bearstare is a goddamn saint!

And definitely a bear.

Pray for Bearstare!!

Can I contribute some fish to Bearstare's GoFundMe?