Black monkey attacks kids, they leave baby to fend for itself

If he ever gets a championship run, it’s gonna bananas!

2 Likes

Right? At the very least I would have soccer kicked that fucker into orbit. I don’t understand why people put up with monkeys doing shit like this. Are they protected by law or something?

Edit: Damn, tried to embed, but it didn’t work.

1 Like

try harder

:wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, RP.

1 Like

Ironically, old time sailors would get coconuts on islands they stopped at by throwing rocks at monkeys in coconut trees. The monkeys would throw coconuts to retaliate and the sailor would gather them up

2 Likes

Attack my kid and I don’t care what the law is.
I’ve kicked the shit out of a dog that got on my son, and was pulling my knife out in case the kick wasn’t enough.

Yep, I’d stab the shit out of a monkey who attacked my kid. I’m sure he would bite the fuck out of me while I was doing it but he would get perforated

2 Likes

@rigpig

2 Likes

Not right away, but after the drama died down a little, laying in bed one night you know that wife said, “Honey… so when the monkey was coming after the baby --just so I’m clear–. what exactly were YOU doing…? Like, where you like kinda trying to kick it or what was going through your head? --Just so I can get it clear, for me.”

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 12-37-48 r_OTMemes - Of course i know him...He's me

Fought a Monkey in Thailand (FRAT)

5 Likes

No shit! Stomp that mother fucker out! Wtf

Yeah, right.

This is how your fight with that monkey would end.

MemorableMajesticArgentineruddyduck-max-1mb

Maybe, but better me than my kid

3 Likes

I am gonna report @rigpig to the woke police for picking on little people.

1 Like

Not really. There was a video posted awhile back of a pit bull chasing a black father and his 8 year old daughter. The father jumped on the roof of a car and left his 8 year old to fend for herself. Luckily for her, the pit bull was only interested in the father.

2 Likes

2000s it wasnt me GIF

Damn, WTF was the story behind that??

A very cowardly father.

2 Likes

Whenever something that breathes starts getting aggro around the family my mind goes right away into “fuck ya” mode.

2 Likes

Not much of a story. Just a video showing a man and his daughter running from a pit. Guy jumps on hood then on roof while his 8 year old daughter is screaming unprotected below. The pit ignored the girl though.