Black monkey attacks kids, they leave baby to fend for itself

Not sure, but I would find out giving the situation. Had racoon attack me couple years ago , only thing I had was my knife. Latches onto my leg and I was stabbing it over and over and finally got it ripped off my leg. Fucked my leg up good but went and got checked out at hospital, no rabies either.

1 Like

Was the dad worried about hurting the monkey? what the hell is going on here

3 Likes

How many stabs did it take? And with what kinda knife?

You know, just so I’ll be ready for the always looming monkey attack.

I believe it was @rigpig

3 Likes

Not sure if it was pig but someone talked about getting attacked by one while riding a motorcycle in another country i believe.

2 Likes
4 Likes

The dad pissed me off so much. I don’t play football but I would have gave it my best Janikowski field goal attempt to send that monkey flying.

2 Likes

exactly… this is all I needed to get the job done

and also a big fucking stick / club … but whatever :slight_smile:

1 Like

My KA-BAR. Always have it on me when working around the farm.

1 Like

Here in Australia our blacks hunt some of the most venomous snakes on earth with their bare hands to eat, everything and everyone is tougher down under than in America.

Lets all go cry about star bucks closing down in Cali, there even a thread about it here haha

1 Like
1 Like

I was feeding my neighbors horse apples one time. Seemed to love them. I turned around and the fucker bit me on the back of my arm. It fucking hurt.

My immediate reaction was to turn around and punch it in it’s nose. Full force. It just stood there and looked at me.

I never liked horses after what that asshole did.

4 Likes

Oh snap

Oh man, good one, boys just having fun :joy:

your stupid.

Hi Revenant.

Lmao Lol GIF

2 Likes

I know several people that have big scars from horse bites. those fuckers can bite flat skin surfaces to. chomp you on back or chest.

4 Likes

Horses can kick too, i know a woman ate back leg front kick, almost lost an eye, broken nose, orbital etc

1 Like

My aunt who I obviously never met died at age 11 she made the mistake of walking behind a stock horse in the stables when it was sleeping or some shit and startled it, kicked her in the head and ended her life

You’re, fake sniper

1 Like