Black Panther vs Sabretooth?

Who wins?

Under Hudlin's pen, Black Panther wins in a panel or two, tops.

As I see it, written properly, Panther wins in a brutal fight where Sabretooth gives a damn good accounting of himself, leaving no doubt Panther was in one hell of a war.

I see Sabretooth winning. He's skilled in his own natural born way. Like fighting a tiger or siverback gorilla. He'd just be too much .

Not to nention Sabretooth's mutant physiology and several enhancements that push Sabretooth into enhancd or superhuman levels. He's simply much larger , heavier, stronger, and more experienced in killing men. Not to mention his healing factor, claws, and whether or not he has his adamantium bones and claws.

Black Panther via Wakandan tech.

Besides they fought recently in Wolverine's title when both he and Sabretooth ended up in Wakanda. Sabretooth fled and Storm asked Wolverine to pl;ease stay back and let her husband capture him. Logan grudgingly agreed.

Black Panther had a great initial attack landing multiple blows and showing off his flashy style. Unfortunately Sabrettoth was to resilent and regenerative and he soon turn the tables and had BP by the throat. He had him there for a while BP seemed defenseless. He was about to kill BP when suddenly Logan jumped in and chopped Sabretooth's hand of ( I guess this means Sabretooth had no adamantium in him).

No, it means that the guy writing Black Panther doesn't follow continuity or logic.

No, it means that the guy writing Black Panther doesn't follow continuity or logic.

Correct!

Alder Hiss-"
No, it means that the guy writing Black Panther doesn't follow continuity or logic. "------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Actually it was in Wolverine's title not Panther's. More importantly the writer was indeed following continuity and logic.

You see Sabretooth and Wolverine are more or less even against each other as a whole. Which reminds me of the time Wolverine and Black panther fought back in the original "Contest of Champions" series.

They went back and forth for a bit, but eventually Wolverine ended up mounted on top of Panther just inches away from shoving a fistful of claws through Panther's face. Panther just sat there pinned and struggling as hard as he could and all he could think about was how strong Wolverine was........Just then the Thing stepped in and broke up the fight saving BP's ass. Wolverine and Thing then had some words, but that was it.

no, I mean the hand slicing thing.

or juggernaut or conan..... ;)

Sabretooth used to get beaten by low level herores, but ever since he became an X-Men villain the writers and editors have payed special attention towards him. Not to mention getting several powerups/upgrades since then. Sometimes even adamantium bones/claws. At one point he was VERY popular, like another Wolverine. This isn't his 1st stint in the X-Men and I'm not even including AOA.

BTW in the the new Exiles book the AOA Sabretooth takes on an alternate version Captain America that is described as being exactly like 616 Cap. GREAT FIGHT ! Cap got in most of the shots and nearly trounced Sabretooth. Except Sabretooth turned it around and straight up OWNED Cap and KOed him.

Iron fist MIGHT be a bad matchy for Sabretooth. However it's not actually written in stone and Iron Fist was getting owned for much of their fights, don't act like it came easy. More like come from behind victory.

Anyway, Wolverine is in no way Pinisher's bitch . LOL @ that. Especially when you take ALL their fights as a whole.

Bitter haters like to cling to the Garth Ennis tale. A writer who has expressed his dislike for superheroes in general. He purposely set out to make Wolverine look bad in a VERY unrealistic and badly written story if ever there was one.

Don't believe me ?? Did you happen to read the Spiderman cameo that came around soon after ?? He made Spiderman look like an evfen bigger fool and just got owned left and right. Either being owned by some lame , low level cyborg or being used by Punisher as a shield/ragdoll.....LMAO, whatever. Spiderman would have handled them both in seconds. These stories were funny, but LOL @ taking them seriously. If so, well, how could it NOT be bad writing ???

I guess you've already forgotten when Wolverine OWNED Punisher in the swamps and left him for gator food. Or their most recent fight which Wolverine wins and then uncovers material pointing to to the fact that Punisher is actually a repressed, ultra anal, sadist, homosexual.

lol, 'cause the wolvie fanboy retaliation to the Ennis story was perfectly legitimate. And Punisher Owned Wolverine in the second part of the PWJ story.

Alder Hiss-"lol, 'cause the wolvie fanboy retaliation to the Ennis story was perfectly legitimate. And Punisher Owned Wolverine in the second part of the PWJ story. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That's fine as long as you admit it's just that. Retaliation from a Wolverine/ superhero hating writer who is just using the Punisher title as a soapbox for his negative view towards superheroes.

As long as you recognize that it's that and that only, not good writing based on logic, abilities, or past encounters/ achievements.

I hope none of you bitched when Punisher and that Russian cyborg/tranny manipulated, beat up, KOed, and flat out owned Spiderman in the following issues. LOL, yeah like that would have happened.

Funny how everyone loves to yell out "bad writing" except when it doesn't jive w/ their argument.

"Funny how everyone loves to yell out "bad writing" except when it doesn't jive w/ their argument."

Lol @ irony.

Really ? You 2 are so clever.

LOL, OK, aside from making a point on this thread, when have I ever blamed something on bad writing ? Name the debate, circumstance, post the thread, Be specific.

Yeah, on the first big Juggernaut thread. I can't dig it up, cuz I ain't a bluename. nor do I have the time and inclination.

Also, Bullseye beating Juggrnaut.

Don't make an accustation if you can't back it up. Post a link or shut up. Works both ways.

"Bitter haters like to cling to the Garth Ennis tale. A writer who has expressed his dislike for superheroes in general. He purposely set out to make Wolverine look bad in a VERY unrealistic and badly written story if ever there was one."

Lol, you goober, the point was you criticised people for using the bad writing point on the same thread you had used it earlier. Lol @ "other then 5 minutes ago when I admittedly used it."

No, I'm not going to go through every Juggernaught/Wolverine thread you post on like Pavlov's dog to find every instance of it. Alder Hiss pointed out the Juggs/Bullseye point, and I can remember at least once I posted to point out this contradiction on another thread.

Also, "working both ways" would actually require you posting links as well as the rest of us.

How can I post links of things that don't exist ?