Black people and the N word

It’s absolutely racist to decide you are the only ones that get to use a certain word or face physical reprocussions otherwise 

It’s not empowering to your community in any capacity and it needs to be outright eliminated or made to have no impact what so ever any longer 

I can’t find a logical argument to believe the other side of this argument 

The fact that people can face physical violence by simply reading names of actual songs or lyrics In let’s say hip hop songs that are titled with this word is beyond imagination 

no race gets propriety of certain words in our language, that is the definition of racism 

For the record, I get to use the word cause I’m just the right kind of minority

I swear to god this all stems from college people with worthless degrees trying to find purpose in our world

get a real job you social science fuck sticks 

side  note I’m super hung over and not sure if this is projecting lol

NWFA!

Cool thread faggot.  WFA.

jgiveshead -

Cool thread faggot.  WFA.

God dammit I knew I was gay

so that being said... dick pics?

Here’s mine 

https://goo.gl/images/Y1eFVw

This shit really gets you upset, huh? 

That’s too bad...

Malvert the Janitor -

This shit really gets you upset, huh? 

That’s too bad...

Kind of, it’s a bit of a magic word in this climate and an open ended excuse for absolutely needless violence without reprocussion 

I mean either we all get to have that excuse or nobody does 

The word aint the problem,  just the magical green light for violence that certain people attach to it. 

I wish that word would go away for ever. Can't think of anyone I respect who uses it at all in any way. 

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

So you want to be able to call people n*****?

Sjw Op fighting the good fight.

White guilt is a powerful thing

I’ve heard black people use the N word way more than I’ve heard white people use it.

theshooter - I've heard black people use the N word way more than I've heard white people use it.

Go back a couple of decades and things might be different. 

Mad for OP, “t’s absolutely racist to decide you are the only ones that get to use a certain word”. 

If you think that’s the justification of what racism is, then you’ve lived a VERY sheltered life. 

PS: Before anyone tries to come for me, there is no justification for the use of the word. 

OP is an unoriginal F word C word.

(To be clear, I mean the homophobic F word)

I’m Black and I don’t use the word so fuck you

Psycho j - I'm Black and I don't use the word so fuck you

Yeah!     Im Mexican and i dont say "Puto", so Fuck You!

OldSchoolMike - WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

WFN!

MMA Newbie -

It’s absolutely racist to decide you are the only ones that get to use a certain word or face physical reprocussions otherwise 

It’s not empowering to your community in any capacity and it needs to be outright eliminated or made to have no impact what so ever any longer 

I can’t find a logical argument to believe the other side of this argument 

The fact that people can face physical violence by simply reading names of actual songs or lyrics In let’s say hip hop songs that are titled with this word is beyond imagination 

no race gets propriety of certain words in our language, that is the definition of racism 

For the record, I get to use the word cause I’m just the right kind of minority

good post