Black people on Oculus Quest 2

… are really loud and talkative

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1_5BCtAeiC5nb6l3aw2DfR5w.0

Laughing Out Loud GIF by memecandy

When are they not?

1 Like

Oculus Quest 2 could just as easily be replaced with movie theaters, restaurants, the pool, parks, street corners, liquor stores, class rooms, and the list goes on and on. They’re often just a loud, talkative bunch with little regard for peace and quiet.

That said, they cant top fat white women. I swear, fat white women come with a built in mega phone and an intense desire for everyone around them to hear what they have to say.

1 Like

Fat black women have entered the chat.

I don’t understand, are you telling me that even after buying expensive hardware to escape reality, I will still have to deal with them? How ?

1 Like

Access to white people is a human right.

I just assumed they’d be lumped in with black people in general. Maybe they take it to another level from the men.

As a guy who grew up in Atlanta, this pandemic has been quite trying.

I attempted to watch the latest blockbusters released straight to HBO Max in my living room, trying to imagine black voices drowning out half the dialogue, but it just wasn’t the same.

Literally what is the point of watching King Kong punch Godzilla in the face if nobody screams “HE FUCKED THAT LIZZERD UP NIGGA!” ?

1 Like

OHHH SHIIZ DAT NIGGGA GOT A ROBOT!

1 Like