Black teen kills white classmate, post selfie

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31294752

Maxwell Marion Morton, 16, was arrested for killing Ryan Mangan in his home near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

The suspect used Snapchat - an app that auto-deletes content after a few seconds - to send an image to a friend.

The friend took a screenshot and his mother contacted police. Prosecutors said the Snapchat was "key evidence".

"[Police] received a copy of the photo which depicted the victim sitting in the chair with a gunshot wound to the face," a police affidavit states, according to The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

"It also depicts a black male taking the 'selfie,' with his face facing the camera and the victim behind the actor. The photo had the name 'Maxwell' across the top."

If I had a son, he'd look like Maxwell Marion Morton. Phone Post 3.0

This planet is doomed. Phone Post 3.0

Ban snapchats. Phone Post 3.0

This is some how white peoples fault

will be all over the news and listed as a hate crime. Oh nevermind

Maxwell is not a bad looking kid. He's gonna be a little fuckboy in prison...traded around like currency

Sub for the pic Phone Post 3.0

if Dana White would have shut down the internet like he promised, this would have never happened.

. Phone Post 3.0

whitelivesmatter

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Wifespowerbottom - Where is the pic? Phone Post 3.0
No thank you. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Mencken - 

Maxwell is not a bad looking kid. He's gonna be a little fuckboy in prison...traded around like currency

This makes me happy.

About 2 hrs east two black teens shot a girl in the head and killed her dog, then drove around in her car smoking her weed with her body in the back. No real news coverage. But people shoot the fuck out of each other in Pittsburgh and the surrounding shit towns that are ruins after steel left. Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/ttSUWbEtlwo

"He's charged with intentionally causing a death....".

WTF is that, murder light? I would think if you shot someone to death it would be a murder charge. Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates -
Mencken - 

This makes me happy.

This. Phone Post 3.0

The Donkeypuncher - This planet is doomed. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

wooderson76 - Sub for the pic Phone Post 3.0

Just checked everywhere, It's not on the internet.