Black teen kills white classmate, post selfie

11x5toSurvive - http://youtu.be/ttSUWbEtlwo

"He's charged with intentionally causing a death....".

WTF is that, murder light? I would think if you shot someone to death it would be a murder charge. Phone Post 3.0

He has been charged as an adult with first-degree murder, homicide and illegal possession of a firearm, the Tribune-Review said.

WTF is that, murder light? I would think if you shot someone to death it would be a murder charge. Phone Post 3.0

No, it's not murder light.  That's first degree murder.  "Intentionally causing a death" is one of the elements in the statute, and clarifies which degree of murder he's been charged with.  

Seats Taken - About 2 hrs east two black teens shot a girl in the head and killed her dog, then drove around in her car smoking her weed with her body in the back. No real news coverage. But people shoot the fuck out of each other in Pittsburgh and the surrounding shit towns that are ruins after steel left. Phone Post 3.0

the race of the people involved in a crime is VERY important, crucial even.

I get more frightened everyday to bring children into this sick world... :( if I was the parent of the murdered child I might lose my shit and kill the kid in revenge or something... I just can't imagine how I would handle that situation Phone Post 3.0

Hang him. Tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Why can't we just expedite shit like this and remove these people(I use the term lightly) from our ranks?

There's no need to draw shit out. Gather 12 people, show them the evidence and get rid of this piece of shit. One day. Done. Phone Post 3.0

The internet has ruined me. I have been searching for the pic since hearing about this.

Matty G - 
The Donkeypuncher - This planet is doomed. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Not at all there have been dumbfucks since the inception only difference is now you get to hear about it more with a 24/7 news cycle smart phones, internet etc. it's no worse than any other time

Mencken -

No, it's not murder light.  That's first degree murder.  "Intentionally causing a death" is one of the elements in the statute, and clarifies which degree of murder he's been charged with.  

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Phone Post 3.0

OldManMinerva -
Seats Taken - About 2 hrs east two black teens shot a girl in the head and killed her dog, then drove around in her car smoking her weed with her body in the back. No real news coverage. But people shoot the fuck out of each other in Pittsburgh and the surrounding shit towns that are ruins after steel left. Phone Post 3.0

Only when it's a harmless black youth killed by a white cop. Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - I get more frightened everyday to bring children into this sick world... :( if I was the parent of the murdered child I might lose my shit and kill the kid in revenge or something... I just can't imagine how I would handle that situation Phone Post 3.0

Just keep them away from ghetto people and you really up their chances. 

Eggbert - Anyone know why he killed him? Phone Post 3.0
They both look Gay. Maybe the other was cheating? Phone Post 3.0

Looks like he killed the rapper Snow.  Win, I guess?

OldManMinerva -

It does when the media only cherry picks racially motivated articles to push agendas and get ratings. Phone Post 3.0

ZimmermanWasRIGHT.

Dirty Dick Slater - will be all over the news and listed as a hate crime. Oh nevermind

What in the OP sounded like a hate crime to you?

some people are just not meant to mingle with the rest of society.

Fucked up. RIP

attjack - 
Dirty Dick Slater - will be all over the news and listed as a hate crime. Oh nevermind

Dude shot him in the face; if that's not hateful, I don't know what is.

KickassMcrad - 
attjack - 

Dude shot him in the face; if that's not hateful, I don't know what is.

Shooting him in the balls?

Mencken -

So YOU must be the 1 intelligent fan in Liverpool FC fanbase quota. Phone Post 3.0