Black Wallstreet

King Mo is about to be hated.

slepy - 

King Mo is about to be hated.

...for being obsessed with skin color.

This  entire "Identity Politics" is the worst thing to ever happen. People should be identified by their actions and leave that racial shit home 

I thought that this thread was about the Greenwood neighborhood in Tulsa, OK. Otherwise known as "Black Wall Street."

THEY STOLE MY INITIALS....JUST ANOTHER THING THE BLACK MAN HAS TAKEN FROM US WHITIES.

5 o clock shadow - I thought that this thread was about the Greenwood neighborhood in Tulsa, OK. Otherwise known as "Black Wall Street."

I thought so too.

maybe its a shirt for the record label "black wall street" they had an awesome lineup back in the day

mada - 

I think the shirt was a great idea. I may start wearing shirts about the Irish potato famine and blame all my problems on it.

People who can't let go of the past will never find real success.

Great point! Hopefully your courageous campaign will put an end to all of these police shootings of unarmed Irishmen. Maybe it will put a stop to continued discrimination against the Irish in the housing and job market. Keep fighting the good fight!

5 o clock shadow - 
mada - 

I think the shirt was a great idea. I may start wearing shirts about the Irish potato famine and blame all my problems on it.

People who can't let go of the past will never find real success.

Great point! Hopefully your courageous campaign will put an end to all of these police shootings of unarmed Irishmen. Maybe it will put a stop to continued discrimination against the Irish in the housing and job market. Keep fighting the good fight!

Irish Potato Famine equals poor people dying from starvation in another country.

Black wall Street equals rich people getting robbed in the United States by poor people.

5 o clock shadow - I thought that this thread was about the Greenwood neighborhood in Tulsa, OK. Otherwise known as "Black Wall Street."

thats what i thought too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wall_Street_(Durham,_North_Carolina)

It's a few miles my house.

JerseyCityMMA -
FlyingKnee_bar -

maybe its a shirt for the record label "black wall street" they had an awesome lineup back in the day

That's what I initially thought lol

Games label? Who was awesome on there? Menace? Juice? Just no.