black woman screws over white student grades

https://i.imgur.com/qmdl8sz.jpg

blue namer pls

Great way to start her career.  I'd say she wont have a career but I think she gets off easy.

The 3 R's according to libs...reading, (w)riting, and race.

i love denisha

Lol, Wut?  Can’t be real.

right?

donkypunch55 -

Lol, Wut?  Can’t be real.

right?

it is

her twitter was switched to private

btw, unless that was biology exam, what fucking kind of test can you have on RACE besides some subjective propaganda bullshit?

I can only imagine the radical propaganda these lunatic leftist "teachers" will be pushing to future generations.

TexDeuce -

I can only imagine the radical propaganda these lunatic leftist "teachers" will be pushing to future generations.

Scary 

“a runnnnn for their grade honey!!”

I read that in the Popeyes lady’s voice 

“Come try my all new Shrimp Tackle Box, honey!”

What a stupid cunt

Young, attractive, educated light skinned woman... I'm sure she's really felt the struggle.

Let’s hope her academic grammar is better than her social media grammar. I doubt she’s called on it if it isn’t. 

Democrat voters are obsessed with race 

Not a troll. Name is Denisha Maddie and she works at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology

This happened in April of last year so pretty sure nothing happened besides the school saying they will look into it.

Looks like the school she teaches at offers only degrees in psychology and is really big, even by university standards on multiculturalism and diversity. It has a 44 percent acceptance rate and the 75th percentile SAT scores are 575 reading and 560 math.

BrckNoHitBk -

Not a troll. Name is Denisha Maddie and she works at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology

This happened in April of last year so pretty sure nothing happened besides the school saying they will look into it.

I wonder why it's being brought up now.

ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

Does racism against whites have an expiration date?

BrckNoHitBk -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

Does racism against whites have an expiration date?

Yes