black woman screws over white student grades

There was a middle school teacher on Tucker Carlson who was caught on camera attacking someone at a protest rally, and defended it vigorously.  She was so delusional.  How she has a job teaching children is beyond me.

https://youtu.be/tSjyxgN6lPM

Hocky -

“a runnnnn for their grade honey!!”

I read that in the Popeyes lady’s voice 

“Come try my all new Shrimp Tackle Box, honey!”

Lmao 

ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

Not a troll. Name is Denisha Maddie and she works at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology

This happened in April of last year so pretty sure nothing happened besides the school saying they will look into it.

I wonder why it's being brought up now.

I wonder why you're garbage

Hocky -

“a runnnnn for their grade honey!!”

I read that in the Popeyes lady’s voice 

“Come try my all new Shrimp Tackle Box, honey!”

Beautiful post.

Lol @ paw-peyes

Moke -

The 3 R's according to libs...reading, (w)riting, and race.

Reading

Reparations

Race 

And also more race.

BrckNoHitBk -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

Not a troll. Name is Denisha Maddie and she works at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology

This happened in April of last year so pretty sure nothing happened besides the school saying they will look into it.

Does racism against whites have an expiration date?

No, but it seems you guys spend your day hunting down this stuff. Or have a source that does it for you.

ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

No, but it seems you guys spend your day hunting down this stuff. Or have a source that does it for you.

Do you have ANY comment regarding the OP and its contents? Or are you just gonna sit here wondering why this bothers people, timeframes and who posts it and why?

How is she screwing white peoples grades over?

i hope she isnt a medical licensee or applicant...

So wait, did anyone actually get screwed on their grade or is this just another idiot talking garbage on social media?

Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

Do you have ANY comment regarding the OP and its contents? Or are you just gonna sit here wondering why this bothers people, timeframes and who posts it and why?

Why do you care?

ksacs revenge - 
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

Why do you care?

why do you?

I've found, from my personal experiences,  that light-skinned Blacks,  a.k.a referred to as "high yellow" in the Black community,  are often more hostile and more racist towards Whites. The reason for this,  in my opinion,  is because they hate the fact that they have a large percentage of White blood, and don't feel fully Black.  As a result,  they resent Whites for this,  and part of their hostility,  is to show darker skinned Blacks that they're part of the Black community, and "down with the struggle. "

Al Cappucino - 
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

He never does.

Ramon Maroni - 
ksacs revenge - 
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

Why do you care?

why do you?

Because he tries his best to avoid this kind of stuff and stick only to the "White man racist!" stories.

Pwrestlemma -

I've found, from my personal experiences,  that light-skinned Blacks,  a.k.a referred to as "high yellow" in the Black community,  are often more hostile and more racist towards Whites. The reason for this,  in my opinion,  is because they hate the fact that they have a large percentage of White blood, and don't feel fully Black.  As a result,  they resent Whites for this,  and part of their hostility,  is to show darker skinned Blacks that they're part of the Black community, and "down with the struggle. "

Good observation and well said imo.

Obviously get ready to be called racist.

Briscoe - 
Pwrestlemma -

Good observation and well said imo.

Obviously get ready to be called racist.

To piggyback on that comment real quick, they also typically catch the most shit from other black people... not whites.

ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -
ksacs revenge -
BrckNoHitBk -

Why do you care?

Let it be known you are defending and deflecting for racism because it's against whites