Black women defend whiteboy from racist barber VID

I like these ladies, good people.

+1

Wish they’d have done white shop and girl and black dude/boyfriend walked in too.

Good video, but do it in the hood next time and not an area with some money

good vid

That chick at 3:21 with the braids, I would fight my way through the hood for her. 

I hate this show but that was a good segment.

TTT 4 BWC.

mongrel 911 - 

That chick at 3:21 with the braids, I would fight my way through the hood for her. 

lol definitely

Been through it...........

IN FOR LATER

In

Good post OP

we need more of this in todays media; stuff like this would go a long way to shift perceptions of what the "other side" thinks. its sad that im surprised how the customers in the shop responded 

ABCTT_Kenny Blankenship -

Good post OP

This tugged at my heart a little bit. Felt compelled to post it. Good positive video.

I like WWYD. Obviously it is heavily edited to make some white people look bad but there are great segments of people doing good. This video is one of my favorites.

I like WWYD as well. Some real heroes on those vids. I have always maintained humans as a whole are good. The video I posted showed that good aspect of humanity. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

In

scubalou83 -

I like WWYD. Obviously it is heavily edited to make some white people look bad but there are great segments of people doing good. This video is one of my favorites.

Fuck man. That one hit me hard.