BlackPeopleMeet.com

I can see the welcome email sounding something like this. :p

"Welcome to BlackPeopleMeet.com! Where chicken and watermelon become one!" Phone Post 3.0

Blackpeoplemeet.com = Prison?

2002.com

Sounds like an excellent way to find a weed link Phone Post

Who is going to troll the site? Phone Post 3.0

Wes_Mantooth - Blackpeoplemeet.com = Prison?

You need to work on your jokes, son. That was weak and way overdone. Get original.

Damn, what is the big obsession about everything black? So much shit going on out there, and in EVERY thread, someone has to mention black people in them. Smh at how obsessed some of you cats are of black people. Do they scare you?

And I see no thread started about something like Christian Mingle.com or ones like that. Always about black people, lol. Too funny

Can we get sum 1 to create account and report back 3 months later with studies, analysis, data , experiments , etc Phone Post 3.0

Last month they had a special going on, on blackpeoplemeet.com. If you signed up by the end of the month you got an extra hour in the yard, you get to pick your cell mate, and no cafeteria duty for one month. Phone Post 3.0

basswork - We'll they won't be meeting at a lake or pool cause non of them know how to swim. Phone Post 3.0

This is pretty funny if you read it in a redneck vice Phone Post

Be careful guys. I got frozen for suggesting that we troll Christian Mingle for gay dudes a while back. A certain mod has a hard on about trolling dating sites... Although since this is about trolling black people it will probably be fine... Phone Post 3.0

Black people should marry in their own race and stay away from our white daughters!

But they shouldn't have their own dating site, that's RACIST!

-The OG

knicksnyc1980 - 

You need to work on your jokes, son. That was weak and way overdone. Get original.

Disagree, child. It drew a response from you.

clattymine - Blackpeoplemeat.com would be hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

Isn't that where Tyler Knight ran off to? Phone Post

So... NO OGERS have asked if married white women are allowed to join? I is disappoint.

Stronghold - WhitePeopleMeet.com... Needs to be made as does JewPeopleMeet and canadianPeopleMeet Immean if we are going to be fair about it.

MayonnaisePersonals

I banged a chick from blackpeoplemeet about 7 years ago.

Cute face, meh body, absolute freak. She loved degrading shit like me slapping her face with my dick while she sucked it. Also loved calling me Daddy which I hated and told her to stop.

I'm a whitey by the way. Phone Post 3.0

knicksnyc1980 -

I thought it was pretty good Phone Post 3.0

knicksnyc1980 - Damn, what is the big obsession about everything black? So much shit going on out there, and in EVERY thread, someone has to mention black people in them. Smh at how obsessed some of you cats are of black people. Do they scare you?

And I see no thread started about something like Christian Mingle.com or ones like that. Always about black people, lol. Too funny

easy, most of the OG wants the black penis.

You're the man Odin vtfu once I get to my computer Phone Post