Blacks and Trouble w/ The Law

Is it my imagination, or are the vast majority of pro ball players who get into trouble with the law black?

I mean, it is one after the other. Every time you turn on the TV, one is getting himself into some hot water.

All races have f' ups - but it seems that the majority of athletes that F up are black.

Discuss.

Is it my imagination, or are the vast majority of posts on the OG over weekends related to some question about black people?

The OG KKK comes out at night and on the weekends.

Yes, it's your imagination.

Wait. No it's not.

I think it's because perhaps they have not many friends and so have little to do on weekends and nights. Perhaps they feel it is the black people's fault, or maybe they make themselves feel better by saying "Hey, I'm a loner... but at least I ain't black".

Who knows?

Kind of a shame because the OG is a double-edged sword for me. The 9-5 daytime crew is funny as hell and has good solid posts, but after 5 this place is a lynch-mob of Stormfronters.

TTT for the OG daytime crew.

vast majority of pro ball players are black

Weren't there 60 white lacross players in trouble with the law? But they're not pro, they're college players.

LOL^^

^^^

They were maliciously prosecuted by a black prosecutor...errr, wait...never mind.

Samoa.

The three Duke Lacrosse players weren't black and got in trouble with the law! oh wait, they didn't do it... ""

And guess who was changing her story and making up shit?? A black girl

Perhaps the majority of basketball and football players are black, but not the VAST majority.

The NBA is having problems with their hoodlum players carrying guns, etc. The NFL has players constantly in the news for all kinds of stuff.

Usually, that sort of behavior is blamed on poverty and the white man keeping them down, but in pro sports, it is the white man stroking them million dollar checks, yet they still can't behave.

I just don't understand what attracts them to such criminal elements.

And although the Dukies were in the news, it is all a crock of shit from that drugged out whore who lied to try and get a big payday.

"And guess who was changing her story and making up shit?? A black girl"

Maybe we can find another example of a bad black person to demonstrate how awful they are. Anybody got a news story we can use?

And although the Dukies were in the news, it is all a crock of shit from that drugged out (black) whore who lied to try and get a big payday.

And although the Dukies were in the news, it is all a crock of shit from that drugged out (black) whore who lied to try and get a big payday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The person of  "power" in the whole scenario is Nifong.  He maliciously prosecuted the Duke players in timing with elections to play the protector of minorities.  He witheld evidence from the defense.  He is far more to blame than the stripper.  He is black?

Samoa.

Yet he did this to appeal to black voters.

It all comes back to the black.

He had to please the black community. When those Duke players where going to court, the new black groups were shouting that they wouldnt come out of the court room alive, your a dead man.

shit like that

He had to please the black community. When those Duke players where going to court, the new black groups were shouting that they wouldnt come out of the court room alive, your a dead man.

shit like that

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wouldn't have had to "please" the black community if he did his job and didn't file the charges in the first place.  If he isn't man enough to stand up and do his job, then get the fuck out.  He's the one that caused the whole problem down there.  False accusations happen all the time, it's the Prosecutor's job to sort it out and not simply file charges because it is politically advantageous.

He lied.  He violated those white kids civil rights.  He withheld evidence.  He caused a ton of lawsuits.  The Duke LaCrosse coach was fired, program disbanded.  The problems there are his fault.

Samoa.

Hey man dont get mad at me, im just saying all right. So cool it

Did you see that idiot Shabazz on O'Reilly?  I couldn't believe O'Reilly let him on his show, and then heard the first sentence out of his mouth and though "Oh, yeah, I know why".  O'Reilly didn't have to say a thing, just let Malik make a fool out of himself.  What an idiot.

Samoa.