Blacks and Trouble w/ The Law

"He's the one that caused the whole problem down there."

It is the whores fault for initiating the situation.

He (Nifong) is a douche of the highest order, but there is planty of blame to go around about how the situation was handled.

I think Duke will take quite a hit also with how they threw the students under the bus.

Let's make a thread with examples of black idiots and white idiots. Sure to be another example of the genius of these goofy threads that pop up every weekend.

Samoa thats the guy im talking about Shabaaz and all his peeps. Did you see the 60 minutes special last week??

It is the whores fault for initiating the situation.

He (Nifong) is a douche of the highest order, but there is planty of blame to go around about how the situation was handled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, it's not her fault.  She brought false and unbelievable accusations forward.  If Nifong did his job (what taxpayers dollars are paid to him for) he would have done a preliminary investigation of ANY sort prior to filing charges.  That is his job.  False accusations are filed all the time by victims.  He didn't interview any of the team.  He didn't interview the other stripper that was there.  He had evidence in his hands that showed it was not the players she named.  He still filed.

She has fault for bringing false charges, but NONE of this debacle develops if Nifong does his job and does not file charges to gain traction in his re-election efforts.

Samoa.

*edited for coconut spelling*

Samoa, buddy,

There is no way I'm going to take a bit of blame away from Nifong.

Cocksucking prosecutor criminal in his actions. Should be either hung or have "PROSECUTOR" tattooed on his forhead and put in genpop.

Peace.

Part of her is to blame, One they should realize her name, and should prosecute her for making false allegations.

Stupid ho cant even remember how many times she has spread her legs

Samoa thats the guy im talking about Shabaaz and all his peeps. Did you see the 60 minutes special last week??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I missed the 60 minutes special.  I take it they roasted Nifong?  They didn't have that slant the first time they ran this story when it broke.  It must be like nails on the chalkboard for intelligent black people when Shabazz, Sharpton etc get on camera and start with their aberration, pontification, evil sensation, Islam Nation, racial aggravation, African mob masturbation, verbal flatulation, rants.

Samoa.

"The three Duke Lacrosse players weren't black and got in trouble with the law! oh wait, they didn't do it..."

But they were white athletes who got into trouble with the law.

Kobe Bryant didn't rape that girl, but he's one of the biggest examples of black athletes who got into trouble with the law.

white people are better liars

Thats because they are the majority.

However on percentage of populations.......

Thats nonsense, I distinctly remember Larry Byrd, Wade Boggs, Bret Favre and Wayne Gretsky in the news for throwing their women down stairs and shooting at a cop car.

Weird how in America you are represented by the lobby group people think you back up, as opposed to the politicians you vote for.