Blacks attacking Jews - - Crown Heights Brooklyn

http://youtu.be/eqi_BWOE0Ns

yup, its about to go down...AGAIN!

The Hasidics aint gonna put up with this and the new generation on Blaek will tell them to go fuck themselves.

You ain't never heard of black nazi? Phone Post 3.0

Blacks attacking Jews? Even when they have so much in common? Phone Post 3.0

brooklyn gonna brooklyn, I live in brooklyn in a prodimently black area, theyre bullies they go after who they deem to be weak. I'm good for the most part because I'm 6'2 225 and look at them like I'll eat they're children once I feel the slightest look come my way. 

Brooklyn jews band together and mobb up quick. I have little doubt that this shit will stop fairly soon, or there will be psycho jew mafia beatdowns in the future.

Wow. The media must be torn on which side to take here.
How will they blame the tea party?

The Jew in me keeps me calm, level headed, and logical in everyday life. The Polish in me turns me in to a psychopath when I'm pushed over the edge or fucked with.

I hope for the sake of those poor black folk there are no polish or Russian Jews in that neighborhood. If so, they're in for a very unpleasant surprise. Phone Post

hermanitor - Brooklyn jews band together and mobb up quick. I have little doubt that this shit will stop fairly soon, or there will be psycho jew mafia beatdowns in the future.

this!

I know they got some pretty high up connects but now that Bloomberg is out this may turn out to be quite interesting.