Blackstone Griddle. Anyone have one?

I am on the verge of purchasing one.  Does anyone have one?  Good? Bad?

What do you make on it other than hibachi and smashburgers?

Mark

1 Like

I ordered a flat top last week. I can't wait to mess around with it.

https://steelmadeusa.com/products/steelmade-flat-top-slim-ultimate-kit-for-gas-or-electric-coil-stoves

I have one and love it. Primarily do breakfast and smash burgers.

do my meal prep with chicken on it as well. Haven’t done hibachi yet, but it’s on the list.

havent regretted buying the thing at all.

I may have to swing by Walmart today and get one.

Any must have accessories?

Mark

It's on my list of things to get. Looks great for the money.

I got their Tailgater Combo for when I tailgate at Sox games. Thing is dope

2 Likes

I’ve had one for a little over a year. It’s absolutely amazing! Done hibachi multiple times with friends over. Do huge breakfasts for the family. Super fun to cook on.

Nope.

But I bought one of those GraniteStone pans off TV and the fucking thing actually works exactly as advertised.

I haven't used any fats in that pan. No butter, no oil, nothing.

I have the griddle fryer combo.

It's hands down the easiest way to make fried rice and wontons (gau gee).

Neighbor has one and loves it.  I am a man so I just use a regular grill.

1 Like

I have one got it about 3 weeks ago, so far I’ve done bad ass omelette’s, some shrimp fried rice, burgers, a ton of bacon for sandwiches, and plan on doing some more shit like carne asada and evening some more seafood.  

I got the deluxe accessory package, two thin spatulas, a fat daddy spatula, a bottle for oil.  Also got the cleaning package with soft scrubbers, a scrubbing stone, and a scraper.  

after that I picked up a grill press (heavy weight from kitchen aid) a couple steaming covers, some of the little egg circle things (because I like my fried eggs round AF, and I think that’s it. I’m going to pick up an extra squirt bottle for water to make cleaning easier also. 

but that’s about it. Now I just have to cook more on it. 

Obligitory Blackstone Griddle is not a real griddle.

Fathead D -

Neighbor has one and loves it.  I am a man so I just use a regular grill.

lol at thinking we don't have grills, too.

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I have one got it about 3 weeks ago, so far I’ve done bad ass omelette’s, some shrimp fried rice, burgers, a ton of bacon for sandwiches, and plan on doing some more shit like carne asada and evening some more seafood.  

I got the deluxe accessory package, two thin spatulas, a fat daddy spatula, a bottle for oil.  Also got the cleaning package with soft scrubbers, a scrubbing stone, and a scraper.  

after that I picked up a grill press (heavy weight from kitchen aid) a couple steaming covers, some of the little egg circle things (because I like my fried eggs round AF, and I think that’s it. I’m going to pick up an extra squirt bottle for water to make cleaning easier also. 

With the fryer combo you can steam crab legs, fry popcorn shrimp (or tempura shrimp), and make scallops all at the same time. So much easier than in the kitchen.

Oh, I went with a 36” 4 burner.  

Want

WikiTheWalrus -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

With the fryer combo you can steam crab legs, fry popcorn shrimp (or tempura shrimp), and make scallops all at the same time. So much easier than in the kitchen.

I like where your heads at! I do most of that type of cooking in my air fryer or steam shit on the regular stove top.  Having it all in one place though is way easier.  

1 Like

There's a mussel recipe on their site that I haven't tried, but looks good. I would post the link, but since we can't use the word S T Y L E on this assbackwards site I can't link it.

Bad Monkey - 

Obligitory Blackstone Griddle is not a real griddle.

Why?

I have one - thing works great. Pan fry fish, hibachi, pan fry shrimp, make bacon, smash burgers (using the 80% ground beef - so juicy!). Use the 4 burner Camp Chef - really high temps - excellent sear. I also put my fryer on it - makes clean up a breeze.