Blackzillians New Striking Coach, Antonio Tarver

Just announced as the new head striking coach on the MMA Hour

Does Tarver even know what a side check kick is ?

Forgive my ignorance, but didn't the team disband? Perhaps it still exists but some of the more notable guys left?

Sorry, can someone fill me in or is there an article/source where I could get more info?

JoseyWales - Does Tarver even know what a side check kick is ?
Hes a blackbelt in side stepping

Wow! Awesome for hands and footwork! Hopefully there's a MT coach there as well.

Reenz -

Wow! Awesome for hands and footwork! Hopefully there's a MT coach there as well.

Yeah I'm sure a top gym like them has several of each.

Nice. Tarver is a great hire. Guy is a boxing encyclopedia. Helluva an amateur won bronze in 96. Great pro as well.

stickman - Forgive my ignorance, but didn't the team disband? Perhaps it still exists but some of the more notable guys left?

Sorry, can someone fill me in or is there an article/source where I could get more info?

theres 2 teams

half went with hooft the others went with melonson and glenn

I don't think he should be the head striking coach, head boxing coach obviously

Too many differences between a boxing match and MMA match

stickman - Forgive my ignorance, but didn't the team disband? Perhaps it still exists but some of the more notable guys left?

I think Chuck Mindenhall did a big article on it

JoseyWales - 
stickman - Forgive my ignorance, but didn't the team disband? Perhaps it still exists but some of the more notable guys left?

I think Chuck Mindenhall did a big article on it

Might be this:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/28/14759646/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-blackzilians-mmas-original-refuge-for-the-wayward

I'll check it out... tomorrow. Time to sleep. Thank you for th epointer :-)

One of the few men to hold a victory over Rocky Balboa.

FingerorMoon -

rockys record was
58 wins (51 KO), 23 losses and 1 draw.

So he was 1 of 23

Ghost of Retard -
FingerorMoon -

rockys record was

So he was 1 of 23

Dixon had nothing for the prime Rocky who fought Drago. 

Ghost of Retard -
FingerorMoon -

rockys record was

So he was 1 of 23

Yeah but we don't count the ones before he started banging Adrian. She was a freak in the sack, that's what gave him the original eye of the tiger.