blast from the past

lol @ Dana with hair. Haven't seen that in awhile. :)

btw...Tank Abbott is the greatest man who ever lived.

Well...Next to me anyways.

Dana's been hitting the iron

The funny thing is Joe could have ended the Tank hype right then and there.

Looked like Tank was having some difficulty coming down the first part of that ramp.

I remember how fun and exciting that was when first announced.... then he got tapped in like a minute.

Fuckin sucked.

drano - The funny thing is Joe could have ended the Tank hype right then and there.

lol.....

that was straight WWF style shit right there....but damn I miss the ramp

Well Tank's triumphant return was less than triumphant to be sure.

But the thing about Tank... if you go all the way back to the very early NHB days of the UFC, politics started happening pretty damn early.

You had all these guys who didn't want to fight other guys, their buddies, training partners, etc. You also had a lot of ducking going on, yeah I know nobody really wants to admit that but there were fighters just outright dodging each other for whatever reason. As a fan it could be very frustrating knowing that certain matchups just weren't going to happen.

But Tank never did that. He was disprespectful, he had moments of comedy gold, he made gay jokes during broadcasts and showed up shitfaced to do commentary. YES it's all true, but at the end of the day he always showed up to fight whoever. He might be fat or in shape or in varying degrees of sobriety but he always showed up to fight.

And he'd admit it when somebody like Rizzo beat his ass down too. As much of a heel as Tank always was, much respec' for walking the walk.

Wow, Dana has had a lot of dental work done since then.

Lol @ "F Fuck", thin News Radio Joe, and slighly hairy Dana.

Hessian - Wow, Dana has had a lot of dental work done since then.

Yeah really...and he sure was "built like a fighter" back then too..lmao! 

I think Joe could have taken Tank

hubris - I think Joe could have taken Tank
Poor Rogan..Tank hurt Real fighters...

Hessian - Wow, Dana has had a lot of dental work done since then.

ttt

I remember everyone in our room said "Royce Gracie" before Tank walked out.