Blaydes getting trolled about being KO'd

Blaydes handled that well. I hope the moron meets Curtis in a dark alley.

Taco Muncher -
trash -
KaiTangata - Trash will be trash! Don't perpetuate that garbage...ignore it!

Trash is trash

Judging by your SN, you're the authority on this topic.

There is no doubt

1 Like
trash -
KaiTangata - Trash will be trash! Don't perpetuate that garbage...ignore it!

Trash is trash

Well damn, trash thrown right der

Serious question, is that a butch lesbian or titties reincarnated?

I have to admit, I laughed. That said, I've laughed at a lot of fucked up shit and I definitely dont support anyone doing this and wish it hadnt happened. Especially from some fat slob like that guy.

1 Like
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

I met and chatted for a couple minutes with him bout year and a half ago. I can honestly say that he was one of the nicest guys I have met and super respectful to the wife and I. Not the biggest fan of his fight which is weird cause I wrestled but I always root for him.

He is known to other fighters as being the nice guy

I've met him as well and I absolutely agree.  Just came across as incredibly kind hearted and genuinely nice.  Immediately became a fan of his.  

he got destroyed on social media and deleted his profile

5 Likes
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

I met and chatted for a couple minutes with him bout year and a half ago. I can honestly say that he was one of the nicest guys I have met and super respectful to the wife and I. Not the biggest fan of his fight which is weird cause I wrestled but I always root for him.

He is known to other fighters as being the nice guy

I've met him as well and I absolutely agree.  Just came across as incredibly kind hearted and genuinely nice.  Immediately became a fan of his.  

Agreed. Very nice chap with beautiful titties. I'm not sure what made him bully curtis in this scenario. I blame covid.

3 Likes
inf0 -

he got destroyed on social media and deleted his profile

Good, fuck him. 

1 Like

Imagine how sad that loser's life is to do something like that and put it on social media for attention from strangers.

You know that guy has few goals, few friends and gets like less than zero pussy.  Half pound cheeseburgers, extra large fries and laughing at others when the chips are down are likely his only comforts in this world.

4 Likes
phatcat -

That is such a shit thing to do. Blaydes is a decent guy weather you are a fan or not. Doesn’t talk shit and he went out and put it on the line. The person doing that I s a cunt.

yeah, rain or shine, he is a good guy

1 Like

There’s a lot of cunts out there, shame Curtis Blaydes can’t get a chance to knock that fat fuck out.

1 Like

what a douchefag

Jack London -

There’s a lot of cunts out there, shame Curtis Blaydes can’t get a chance to knock that fat fuck out.

Hed shoot for a takedown and get flatlined again. 

Shugum -

what a douchefag

Oh douchedag! Thanks for that gem man! I’m sure I’m late to that party but that’s great

BJ Penn Forever - 

Imagine how sad that loser's life is to do something like that and put it on social media for attention from strangers.

You know that guy has few goals, few friends and gets like less than zero pussy.  Half pound cheeseburgers, extra large fries and laughing at others when the chips are down are likely his only comforts in this world.

them chips are never down tho from the looks of it

3 Likes

Who the hell answers a face time from a random number? Especially if you have some sort of celebrity status. Lol.

2 Likes

I am now a fan of Curtis. Simply to support him based on this faggotry.