Bleacherreport - 5 Most Boring UFC Fighters Today

5: Cheick Kongo
#4: C.B. Dollaway
#3: Chael Sonnen
#2: Jon Fitch
#1: Jake Shields

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1299205-top-5-most-boring-ufc-fighters-today/page/6

take Sonnen off that list and replace him with Clay Guida

Kongo shouldn't be on that list. Phone Post

UG News?

Yeah I agree no way Sonnen should be there Phone Post

This is a bit of bullshit list IMO Phone Post

Fuck Bleacher Report, they top my list of most boring MMA sites.

Kongo? Ftw? Bleacher report uses writers that have only seen one fucking UFC fight. They know not of what they speak. Phone Post

<blockquote>Chimonos Revenge - take Sonnen off that list and replace him with Clay Guida</blockquote><br /> Agreed

Dudes.......Kongo's been shell-shocked since the Barry fight.

It was EXTREMELY clear that he could've knocked out Jordan.

That list tells us more about the person that made it than it does about who the most boring fighters are.

What was the last boring Sonnen fight?

CB Dolloway has had plenty of exciting fights. He's had 10 fights in the UFC and only 4 made it past the first round. OMG so boring.

Chris -  UG News?

You're kidding me, right?

I'll just assume that was sarcasm because I think you're too smart to believe that is a legitimate question.

Chris -  UG News?

Seems legit. Phone Post

Griffen bores me too

Ehh dont agree with the Chael and Kongo on this list

Where the fuck is gsp? Phone Post

wow, maybe the worst list ever

I'd say Fitch is number one there's no way he's more exciting that Sheilds, at least jake can theater with subs and he also passes guard and mounts people Phone Post

RandyDarsh - 

I'd say Fitch is number one there's no way he's more exciting that Sheilds, at least jake can theater with subs and he also passes guard and mounts people Phone Post

Result is the same though.

Just holding on and throwing weak strikes.