Blew out shoulder

Might be ridin the pine for a while… Way over shot table top and biffed the triple after… Ouch…

2 Likes

Damn brother. That’s sucks.

1 Like

Who’s Out Shoulder? That’s a weird nickname, I hope he was nice to you!

12 Likes

I’d like to know the answer to this too, and was it an OG size hog?

1 Like

Dude I wish… hurtin pretty good… 46 and falling off dirt bikes is not much pretty good any more…

2 Likes

Yeah… lol, can’t even lift to shift the automatic truck… Shitty part is an old friend that used to be pro was right behind me… How embarrassing…

1 Like

39 here and used to go riding with some friends when I was in my early 20s. Crashed a ton of times. Over handle bars. Sliding down hills on trails. Worst one oddly enough was landing next to a yucca plant. Went to use my left hand to brace my fall and it landed right on the plant, breaking off a bunch of spines in my hand. Rode back to camp, dug out the spines with a knife (had to do it myself cause my pussy friend didnt want to hurt me) and continued to ride the rest of the day cause who the fuck drives 2 hours into the desert and leaves at 10 am after an hour of riding because of a sore hand? Anyways, hand swelled up for some reason and was pretty fucking sore for like a week.

I digress though, I cant imagine taking the falls I did back then. First time I tried riding over mud/water I went right over the handlebars and landed on my back. Pretty sure that’d kill me now. Way too many old injuries combined with the fact that muscles and ligaments tell the rest of my body to go fuck itself after I twist the wrong way or something.

I remember doing iron work construction when I was 23 and working with a guy who was 35 who called out one day because he hurt his shoulder by putting on deodorant. I laughed, called him a lying pussy etc…

Then I was 35 and coughed, not even hard, and tweaked something in my back. I couldnt believe it.

Props for being 46 and still pushin it.

1 Like

Hear you, bro. I had to quit rolling at 47 because my back just couldn’t take it anymore…and my ribs…and my knees.

Hope you heal up and get back out there!

2 Likes

Damnit boy… You ain’t Bubba lol!

Heal up fast.

1 Like

Sorry to hear OP. Hope your road to recovery is a fast one.

1 Like

Did you separate your shoulder?

1 Like

Getting old sucks. I am dealing with back spasms today and have elbow surgery scheduled for June to fix a torn tendon that refuses to heal. Pretty sure one of these days the wife is going to take me behind the shed and put one in my dome to put me out of my misery.

1 Like

Lol ya it sucks. Currently dealing with a wrist issue that’ll require surgery at some point (can’t play guitar anymore), have a shoulder issue where I vant raise it up high w/o pain and an elbow issue that idk…it just hurts. Knee issue (had acl patella surgery at 20 years old and now it’s just painful when I’m kneeling down (I work did dogs at a vet so I’m on my knees a lot).

Had the joy of my first back spasm a few years back. Woke up sore, got up to take a shower and while the water was warming up I went into my kitchen to take some advil (butt nake) and my back went into full spasm mode and I collapsed onto my kitchen floor and it felt like my back was trying to break itself. I live alone and was on the floor for about an hour in a lot of pain and couldn’t move…all while my shower was running. Even if I had a phone I wasn’t gonna call for help cause I was naked lol.

Hopefully God just takes me out before it gets too bad.

My grandma died at 97 and was relatively healthy and fit until maybe 93. Went on walks and swam at the ymca and shit. When she was I think 94 she slipped in the shower at night and couldn’t get up. My aunt was scheduled to come over the next morning to take her shopping, arrived and didn’t find her so she called out to her and my grandma said just said she was in the bathroom. My aunt asked if she needed help and the stubborn old woman said no so my aunt waited like another 10-15 minutes before finally going in and found her crumpled up and bruised. Must have sucked so bad for her.

Ain’t no way I’m making it to 97 but when my back spammed I kind of understood her saying she was ok and didn’t need help lol. Gotta feel embarrassing.

Don’t think so, nothing popped out the xray tech. Soft tissue injury… again.

Couple edibles about an hour ago, still waiting… hehe…

Heal quick bro

1 Like

Heal up. We need to go riding.

1 Like

pretty good…

torn rotator… looking at surgery. won’t know till mri in a few weeks. Cheers…

Ah… That sucks bro.

1 Like