BLM activist murders 3 people at Louisville bar

gregbrady - 

white ppl at BLM marches are huge pieces of shit.

They need to be tarred and feathered.

Ttt

Not seeing where that makes him BLM. Because he is Black?

MPA -

Not seeing where that makes him BLM. Because he is Black?

Please don't bite.

You know, they should desegregate jails. Just let them go at eachother. 

Imagine if he was wearing a maga hat. It would be all the press talked about and the only questions Trump got today. 

1 Like

Ttt 

Wiggy -
Junnk - 

OG liberals will avoid this thread 

And the ones that don’t will deflect like crazy.

Yup. 

The usuals are nowhere to be seen 

They care as much about innocent people getting murdered as much as they care about windows of a vehicle being smashed out while a dog is inside. They are not people. 

Ttt

I do agree that it could be twisted to connect this guy to blm, but nowhere in the article it says the shooting had a political motive, or any motive. Blm does plenty of stuff that is very easy to prove, there is no need to put this one on them, until prove comes out

Vasechkin -

I do agree that it could be twisted to connect this guy to blm, but nowhere in the article it says the shooting had a political motive, or any motive. Blm does plenty of stuff that is very easy to prove, there is no need to put this one on them, until prove comes out

He walked into a bar wearing a justice for Breonna Taylor shirt in the same town that incident took place and indiscriminately murdered 3 innocent people. Common sense tells you motive. 

1 Like
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

He walked into a bar wearing a justice for Breonna Taylor shirt in the same town that incident took place and indiscriminately murdered 3 innocent people. Common sense tells you motive. 

that was just a coincidence tha he happened to be wearing that shirt when he decided to let his hate flow.

gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

that was just a coincidence tha he happened to be wearing that shirt when he decided to let his hate flow.

I know you don't really believe that. 

This will not show on the Southern Poverty law centers leftwing violence lists. As dont 99% of leftwing violence cases

Cotton -
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

need a sarcasm button on the OG

gregbrady - 
Cotton -
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

No shit.... seen alot going over heads lately...

RhinoHog -
gregbrady - 
Cotton -
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

Fair points. It is a pretty tense moment in general right now. Typically I would pick that up. 

Ttt so it's clear for the riots these murderers were related to this case. 

RhinoHog - 
gregbrady - 
Cotton -
gregbrady -
Cotton -
Vasechkin -

I read it as sarcasm, but to be fair to Cotton, there are several accounts that would post something like that seriously… or as a serious troll