BLM + AntiFa harass man with offensive sign

The sign says: "The right to openly discuss ideas must be defended."

What a scumbag.

There's definitely no trend of this sort of thing from the left. None at all...

my god that sign has me triggered! especially cuz its held by a white male!

Literally hitler!!

Freedom of speech.... but not if you disagree with us. The violent, fascist left.

Insane the mental illness is spreading worldwide.

There are no more Nazi's lefties. The war ended 72 fucking years ago.

More AntiFa in England:

If only they had fought actual nazis that hard....

TheOGs#1RoyalsFan - 

The tolerant quoted as saying "go away, you aren't from around here, look at you."

The one dude called her on it--he said something like you could make that same statement to immigrants.

I can't hear her response but I am sure it was shit.

What will be the tipping point for these people? They already feel that no one deserves a differing opinion. At what point do they give themselves the inevitable license to commit widespread violence? They aren't leaving themselves anywhere else to go....

I am looking forward to seeing these little pussies get their faces busted by the sleeping giants they are fucking with.

Can someone point me to some sort of evidence of actual Nazis running around attacking people in 2017? Where are all of these nazis? 

mrblonde1281 - What will be the tipping point for these people? They already feel that no one deserves a differing opinion. At what point do they give themselves the inevitable license to commit widespread violence? They aren't leaving themselves anywhere else to go....

I am looking forward to seeing these little pussies get their faces busted by the sleeping giants they are fucking with.
While it would be great to watch, my biggest fear is that groups of conservative males start pushing back against these guys. MSM would have a field day with "Republican Browns hits attack peaceful protestors".

mrblonde1281 - What will be the tipping point for these people? They already feel that no one deserves a differing opinion. At what point do they give themselves the inevitable license to commit widespread violence? They aren't leaving themselves anywhere else to go....

It will come, no doubt. 

It's amazing how dumb these motherfuckers are.

To compare people to Nazi's really is stupid. Is anyone getting gassed in mass excution chambers? Reality means nothing to these people.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villian."

Seems like what they thought they were fighting against, they have become. 

I made it to 5:31 of the first video. What do I win?

Can it be an Advil? I have a headache now.

when the fuck is the right going to start murdering those people?

i seriously cant wait.

wtf? white men holding signs to end white supermacy? really?

move the fuck to africa, problem solved