BLM Army Coming Out in Full Force in KY

https://twitter.com/KittyLists/status/1302382370578862080

https://twitter.com/TravisRagsdale/status/1302359625434451968

What are they mad about now?

Some other shitbag criminal get himself killed?

30 Likes

Larpers peaceful protesting. Nothing to see here.

Altofsky -

Exactly. Bizarro world indeed.

Those guys are a serious danger, to eachother.

7 Likes

How long until another one of these Black Can't-thers shoots themselves in the leg?

2 Likes
IronHands - 

How long until another one of these Black Can't-thers shoots themselves in the leg?

One already did a couple weeks ago lol

3 Likes

Lol I'll defend BLM on this one this is a different group although to an extent they probably support each other.

Also gotta lol @ the media, celebs etc that all swear up and down the police double standard when it comes to armed citizens. According to them this should have incited a war with the police.

Tonight and tomorrow are going to be very interesting. 

shen - Those guys are a serious danger, to eachother.

Yeah, didn't they have a neglegent discharge recently?

Altofsky -

Yeah I'm lost, these riots and protests have jumped the shark.

Didn't those kinda formations work well for the British in the 1700s?

Someone please just toss a bunch of live grenades into that general area. Thanks.

3 Likes

Buncha shithole states lol

We don’t realize how backward some of these places were. My friend went to KY in about 1997 and they (him and buddy) pulled up to a red light. Clock was in the car was broken, so the white buddy unrolled the window and yelled to a black man at the crosswalk “Hey n-word! do you have the time?” Guy gave the time. My friend was in shock, but buddy said no harm was meant that’s how they talk there, blacks are niggers and nothing wrong with that.

Willin -

Someone please just toss a bunch of live grenades into that general area. Thanks.

A stack of deodorant and job applications would be just as effective.

Like throwing water on the wicked witch of the west.

Speaking of water, seriously, what happened to water cannons? That shit works.

2 Likes
HotSteppa - We don't realize how backward some of these places were. My friend went to KY in about 1997 and they (him and buddy) pulled up to a red light. Clock was in the car was broken, so the white buddy unrolled the window and yelled to a black man at the crosswalk "Hey Nigger! do you have the time?" Guy gave the time. My friend was in shock, but buddy said no harm was meant that's how they talk there, blacks are niggers and nothing wrong with that.

Yeah that's ridiculous and most likely full of shit im from around these areas. That will get your ass kicked, even in 97.

Nowhere in KY, TN, WV, VA, or even fucking MS is this acceptable. Blacks would've found them and beat the shit out of them and even killed them.

7 Likes

Good for them. As long as they're not looting or rioting blocking traffic or beating/harassing anyone then let them exerexercise their constitutional rights!! 

4 Likes
Mountain Medic - 
shen - Those guys are a serious danger, to eachother.

Yeah, didn't they have a neglegent discharge recently?

Yes.

They’re like a soccer team who’s only goal ever is on itself.

HotSteppa - We don't realize how backward some of these places were. My friend went to KY in about 1997 and they (him and buddy) pulled up to a red light. Clock was in the car was broken, so the white buddy unrolled the window and yelled to a black man at the crosswalk "Hey Nigger! do you have the time?" Guy gave the time. My friend was in shock, but buddy said no harm was meant that's how they talk there, blacks are niggers and nothing wrong with that.

There's no way that isn't true. Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't not happen the most! 

2 Likes