BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors RESIGNS as executive director over 'right wing attacks'

LMFAO…got my house, got some money in the bank…I’m out.

2 Likes

…take the money and run…PT Barnum enters my mind when these situations come to mind.

3 Likes

White guilt pays

3 Likes

I heard it was $4.6 million on 4 different properties just for her very recent real estate acquistions. I wonder how much cash she has buried in the desert.

Dam.

Some animals are more equal than others

I wonder if she actually paid for the properties or financed them.

Most of that money was probably Soros as a pay-off to her for the successful chaos generated by BLM which controlled the headlines for the past election year.

That bitch took all the reparations

1 Like

Took the money and ran. I have to laugh. Liberals are such utterly full of shit suckers.

Don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll be able to find plenty of work as a consultant for corporate diversity programs. Keep those woke bucks rolling in.

Speaking fees

1 Like

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

While I largely agree with this sentiment, unfortunately she and BLM has caused catastrophic damage to this country. If only it was as simple as she suckered Libs into making herself rich.

3 Likes

Yeah, I was making light of it. It is even more than the property damage done. The very structure of our society itself is now drastically undermined. Particularly the ones who are totally invested in her bullshit. They will always be a threat.

2 Likes

Yup, just another charity benefactor playing victim.

I don’t think that woman has pif’d anything in her life.

MPA, Pedro:
Here you go.

Resigned, or retired?