BLM Degenerate Animal Harasses School Kids!

DildoBaggins -

Sorry white folks, but walking away, keeping your eyes averted and not protecting yourself isn't going to do it.  This is why they are so emboldened, because they know you won't touch them and you will just meekly submit.  They have contempt for you and frankly I can't blame them.  This guy was openly hostile, committed assault by getting in your face and not one white punk so much as lifted a finger.

They're going to fuck your women, too, because your women are going to watch this scene play out over and over and decide that blacks are the alpha males, not you.  One 5'9", 160 lb black guy with a 75 IQ just punked all of you in front of your little daughters and girlfriends. That's going to leave an impression, you little cucks.  Embarassing.

Comb my chest : funny

In Limbo -

lol

those kids are smarter and will be more successful than that "man"

That man is a true N

1 Like

DildoBaggins -

Sorry white folks, but walking away, keeping your eyes averted and not protecting yourself isn't going to do it.  This is why they are so emboldened, because they know you won't touch them and you will just meekly submit.  They have contempt for you and frankly I can't blame them.  This guy was openly hostile, committed assault by getting in your face and not one white punk so much as lifted a finger.

They're going to fuck your women, too, because your women are going to watch this scene play out over and over and decide that blacks are the alpha males, not you.  One 5'9", 160 lb black guy with a 75 IQ just punked all of you in front of your little daughters and girlfriends. That's going to leave an impression, you little cucks.  Embarassing.

Seems like somebody has fantasies of cuckery by a BBC. 

DB speaks the truth. Until people start fighting back physically, this shit will continue. They love to see people cower. Once people start cracking some skulls and breaking a few jaws they will stop that shit.

1 Like

Squatdog - 

"Serves them right for having the wrong colour skin!"

-Fraser

beat me to it!

feel bad for people that have been lulled by media into compliance with an agenda this empty

1 Like

DildoBaggins -

Some situations are worth dealing with. A stinky, broke hobo shouting nonsense really isn’t anything to get too bothered by.

1 Like

White people are gonna have to grow some balls here pretty soon 

Maybe someone needs to have "the talk" with those kids.

https://www.takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/2/

Rumor on the street is that they wear tan suits.

DildoBaggins -

Tell us more about your BBC fantasies. You’re safe here, no judgement. You’re in good hands with the OG

FAGGOT

Its about time that whiteboy knew the racism that none of those fuckers experienced in their lives. 

Ya know, I'm a mix of different countries, maybe I need to open my history books and see who tortured my ancestors and then go and ask for reparations hundreds of years after the fact as if I had any fucking part of it.

KirkBJJ -

Just stay away from "those people" at this point and be ready to shoot them dead if you live in a shitty place that has a bunch of them. A lot of scientifically smaller brains will be leaking out of peanut heads soon enough if they aren't put back in their cages.

lol

ScreenName22 -
DildoBaggins -

You sound like a black dude fucked your mother and you walked in on them.

DB is right. That piece of shit should have been spitting out teeth at a MINIMUM

(Western) White people are absolute pussies, in general 

DildoBaggins - 

You kind of have a point. Ghetto black scum like this look to pick on the weak, but will bitch out when confronted. Happened to me yesterday, if you have not read my thread. But as soon as a stepped up and called them out, they took off...

Pretty fucked up video...

The racist little black man was worked up. I would of liked some one to of told him to fuck off or get between him & the kids. I’d think I’d of squared up or talked some shit on him. Depends on the hood. If you’ve ever been out numbered by blacks it’s best to get the fuck out of their !

The adult male saying “don’t threaten me”. ! I see he (Angry black) is right up on some of those kids. He could of easily started pushing , Hitting or stabbing A few of those kids. Sad he wasn’t like gtfo these are kids (could be special needs kids).

The group had / has no situational awareness. It looked like a couple of them might of had red aka make America great again hats (idk for sure but the one kid has his hat in his hand like he took it off when confronted & the other ahead of him is walking away fast ! Beyond dumb to be a kid or teen & out walking the streets with a maga hat on. Unless you’re willing to back up your political beliefs dumb to be in a black hood or public area ! DC , NYC , LA etc... lots of hostile people around

I’ve been in lots of fights in my younger years . My spider sense aka fight or flight alarms Go off at the slightest odd behavior !

Again not 100% sure & not saying maga hats are bad. I lean right & im pro trump and anti BLM !

DAVID H -
DildoBaggins - 

You kind of have a point. Ghetto black scum like this look to pick on the weak, but will bitch out when confronted. Happened to me yesterday, if you have not read my thread. But as soon as a stepped up and called them out, they took off...

link?

camicom -

Im sure many OG leftists are quite OK with this.

The valuable lesson here is: Know your audience if you’re planning on rocking a MAGA hat.

Latwr