BLM = Demonic African Cult

These discussions are always the most disheartening, because our culturally agreed-upon moral values are slipping through our fingers.

Even if you’re not religious - you abandon our Judeo-Christian lens at your children’s peril.

Put your own egos to the side and recognize that the vast majority of human beings need concrete rules to abide by which supersede questionable government power.

This “intellectual”-rebellion fuels same relativist thought which is slowly pushing the left to defend pedophilia.

anthonyMI - 
Onikage -
anthonyMI - 

Right, so just another example of Christian fundamentalists deciding that any religion that isn't Christianity, and really any religion that isn't your very specific version of Christianity, is actually devil worship. Same as for the previous 2000 years of pogroms, racism, and genocide. Nothing new.

Right, so just another relativist who is unable to recognize that Christian values guided the Western world to its current status, while ending the slave trade and establishing equality for women. You’ll gladly sacrifice all our Christian culture has created for the sake feeding your own resentful ego.

All things white and Western are oppressive and patriarchal. All things brown and foreign are just misunderstood, man!

So what if my son’s public school teacher has him summon Mike Brown’s spirit into his own meat vessel? It’s all just make believe anyways man! What are you, a bigot?!

Usually when someone tries to make that argument, they are supposed to bring up how The West has put aside superstition and petty religious sectarianism.

The bloodthirsty Crusader who wants to purge the heretic and the unbeliever doesn’t fit into that image very well. That part of Christian culture would be better off gone forever.

You’re unable to even engage with my argument because of your resentment towards Christianity.

Let me ask you this as a temperature check:

In a public school setting, you more comfortable having your wife’s son engage in a Christian prayer, or a Yorubian seance?

I am religious, but from one of those religions that people who spout off about how everyone is a demon worshipper keeps murdering. It would be nice if you stopped.

Which is why it would also be nice if you kept the phrase "Judeo-Christian" out of your mouth. We tend to be less judgemental about other people's religious beliefs, so don't drag us through the mud with you.

"In a public school setting, you more comfortable having your wife's son engage in a Christian prayer, or a Yorubian seance?"

Preferably neither, but there haven't been many times in history when we have been threatened to either perform a Yoruba prayer or be murdered.

anthonyMI - 

I am religious, but from one of those religions that people who spout off about how everyone is a demon worshipper keeps murdering. It would be nice if you stopped.

Which is why it would also be nice if you kept the phrase "Judeo-Christian" out of your mouth. We tend to be less judgemental about other people's religious beliefs, so don't drag us through the mud with you.

"In a public school setting, you more comfortable having your wife's son engage in a Christian prayer, or a Yorubian seance?"

Preferably neither, but there haven't been many times in history when we have been threatened to either perform a Yoruba prayer or be murdered.

I feel like I’m having a conversation with a collection of bumper stickers. Are you attempting to make an argument here?

Also, I love when someone answers “neither!” to a “which would you rather” question. It’s the easiest indicator that you’re dealing with a neutered individual, uninterested in exploring ideas.

"I feel like I'm having a conversation with a collection of bumper stickers. Are you attempting to make an argument here?"

Right, compared to the soaring intellectual rigor of calling people with the wrong religion demon worshippers. You know, that thing that ISIS did to the Yazidi just a few years ago in order to justify massacring, enslaving, and mass raping them. But you, you are doing it in a much more civilized and justified way so it is fine.

"Also, I love when someone answers "neither!" to a "which would you rather" question. It's the easiest indicator that you're dealing with a neutered individual, uninterested in exploring ideas."

I thought I was pretty clear. The Yoruba ritual would be preferable. At least they are a blank slate when it comes to people like me. You, on the other hand, have a pretty clear record of what you mean when you force your religion on us. It is pretty clear what yet another Torquemeda will do.

Sub

Onikage - 
anthonyMI - 
Onikage -
anthonyMI - 

Right, so just another example of Christian fundamentalists deciding that any religion that isn't Christianity, and really any religion that isn't your very specific version of Christianity, is actually devil worship. Same as for the previous 2000 years of pogroms, racism, and genocide. Nothing new.

Right, so just another relativist who is unable to recognize that Christian values guided the Western world to its current status, while ending the slave trade and establishing equality for women. You’ll gladly sacrifice all our Christian culture has created for the sake feeding your own resentful ego.

All things white and Western are oppressive and patriarchal. All things brown and foreign are just misunderstood, man!

So what if my son’s public school teacher has him summon Mike Brown’s spirit into his own meat vessel? It’s all just make believe anyways man! What are you, a bigot?!

Usually when someone tries to make that argument, they are supposed to bring up how The West has put aside superstition and petty religious sectarianism.

The bloodthirsty Crusader who wants to purge the heretic and the unbeliever doesn’t fit into that image very well. That part of Christian culture would be better off gone forever.

You’re unable to even engage with my argument because of your resentment towards Christianity.

In a public school setting, you more comfortable having your wife’s son engage in a Christian prayer, or a Yorubian seance?

Neither, is the correct answer, unless there is a class on religion, then all should be included.

Organized religion has no place in public school.

But if you’re really scared, I can say some stuff that will make the demons disappear from under your bed, for a small fee of course.

Treedoc - 
Onikage - 
anthonyMI - 
Onikage -
anthonyMI - 

Neither, is the correct answer, unless there is a class on religion, then all should be included.

Organized religion has no place in public school.

But if you’re really scared, I can say some stuff that will make the demons disappear from under your bed, for a small fee of course.

“Neither!”

The mental manlets are somersaulting out of the woodwork on this one.

anthonyMI - 

"I feel like I'm having a conversation with a collection of bumper stickers. Are you attempting to make an argument here?"

Right, compared to the soaring intellectual rigor of calling people with the wrong religion demon worshippers. You know, that thing that ISIS did to the Yazidi just a few years ago in order to justify massacring, enslaving, and mass raping them. But you, you are doing it in a much more civilized and justified way so it is fine.

"Also, I love when someone answers "neither!" to a "which would you rather" question. It's the easiest indicator that you're dealing with a neutered individual, uninterested in exploring ideas."

I thought I was pretty clear. The Yoruba ritual would be preferable. At least they are a blank slate when it comes to people like me. You, on the other hand, have a pretty clear record of what you mean when you force your religion on us. It is pretty clear what yet another Torquemeda will do.

I’ve made many arguments in this thread. You aren’t responding to them or creating your own, which I’m calling you out on.

Also, did I call someone a devil/Satan worshipper? I think you made that up.

That’s right, you’re scared of Demons, but I’m the “mental Manlet”

Nice about that fee…

![](upload://fWFEqsq0vnBj4sgsk5huo91sNso.jpeg)

Treedoc - That’s right, you’re scared of Demons, but I’m the “mental Manlet”

Nice about that fee…

When did I say I’m scared of demons?

Why is every thread filled with effeminate sophists who refuse to engage with actual arguments, and instead engage in strawmanning and failed mind-reading?

Nothing on this page has to do with my OP argument.

Did any of you grow up with fathers? Honest question.

Onikage - 

Nice about that fee…

Why is every thread filled with effeminate sophists who refuse to engage with actual arguments, and instead engage in strawmanning and failed mind-reading?

Yes, just one, how about you?

Onikage -
anthonyMI - 

I’ve made many arguments in this thread. You aren’t responding to them or creating your own, which I’m calling you out on.

Also, did I call someone a devil/Satan worshipper? I think you made that up.

Demonic African Cult.

Demonic cults tend to be cults that worship demons, and you specified demonic in the Christian sense of the word.

"Neither!"

The mental manlets are somersaulting out of the woodwork on this one."

Not many followers of the Yoruba traditional religion are demanding that I follow their religion. It isn’t a choice that has to be made. That you are the only one asking me to make it really tips things in their favor, though.

Treedoc - 
Onikage - 

Nice about that fee…

Yes, just one, how about you?

Oh good.

Did he speak like a man, or did he also invent other people’s opinions in his head, then respond to them like a schizophrenic drifter?

1 Like
Onikage -
anthonyMI - 

I feel like I’m having a conversation with a collection of bumper stickers. Are you attempting to make an argument here?

Also, I love when someone answers “neither!” to a “which would you rather” question. It’s the easiest indicator that you’re dealing with a neutered individual, uninterested in exploring ideas.

anthonyMI is a Marxist Jew so he is here to defend this kind of filth, but in a way that isn’t too obvious to everyone at first.

So his stances will usually fall along the line of anti-Christian, anti-white and pro-black and brown people, while criticizing capitalism and western civilisation.

He is a Critical theorist through and through despite whatever denials he might try with some posters. So you can already predict how he is going to respond to most questions.

He is also a notorious liar as well.

1 Like

ttt

Onikage -

Nice about that fee…

But no one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. Then indeed he may plunder his house. - Mark 3:27

HELWIG - 

"You have Christians who believe differing things who all have equal right to claim the name Christian."

and thats where youre wrong

a Christian who supports abortion and sexual promiscuity is simply a modern American who is culturally Christian by upbringing.

their faith doesnt trump whats currently convenient socially.

The only people that don’t support abortion and sexual promiscuity are people who can’t get laid.