BLM protester, what do they want?

I just passed by some white teens holding uo BLM signs at an intersection.  

WTF do they want?  Of course lives matter... Black ones too.  What is being protested?  The drug addict that was killed isn't being brought back to life.

1 Like

They don’t know either.

7 Likes

I’ve spent many hours studying this, and ultimately, they just want their dads to play catch with them. 

2 Likes

What do they want?!

Justice!

When do they want it?!

Now!

2 Likes
effertime -

What do they want?!

Justice!

When do they want it?!

Now!

Hey, hey!

Ho, ho! 

This dumb fuckin meaningless asshole chant has got to go!

1 Like
Hocky -

They don’t know either.

This. 

I live in a city center, a couple of blocks from city hall. They pass my house on the way to their protests. They are so young and clueless. They just want to be a part of something. And hiding amongst the sheep are the real wolves. 

1 Like
Stronghold -

I just passed by some white teens holding uo BLM signs at an intersection.  

WTF do they want?  Of course lives matter... Black ones too.  What is being protested?  The drug addict that was killed isn't being brought back to life.

They have a list of demands. Mostly free shit and special treatment. 

1 Like

I saw two teen girls holding signs. One said “honk if you hate racism”. They were getting no honks, but a lot of head shakes, and they looked defeated. 

We have a bunch of them camping outside my apartment in Stamford CT. Looks like they're trying to get some white hippy pussy and it's working. 

1 Like

To burn everything to the ground

1 Like

Angryinch will be in here to set you straight OP.  You've been warned...

1 Like

The opposite of everything listed here:

![](upload://qSinmvMORifMheUYxB47RJG1AVf.jpeg)

1 Like

something to believe in

1 Like

When there was a BLM protest in my town, Blacks made about 15% of the march. And they were given front row… which I can admit made sense. The rest were Whites, with these dumb white teen gals making the bulk. No latino(a)s, Asians or whatever.

I know you OGers will say they all suck Black dicks and maybe they do, but women and girls flock to whatever is trendy and the flavor of the day.

What I HATE about these “protests” after the initial ones, it’s like the kneeling that Crapernick started: WHAT is the end goal? WHEN will it be enough ‘justice’? WTF do they want? It’s an open endless protests of entitled crybabies. Not like there is a defined goal here.

1 Like
ShotgunSurgeon -

We have a bunch of them camping outside my apartment in Stamford CT. Looks like they're trying to get some white hippy pussy and it's working. 

Ya theyre like rabbits here. Lots of drama because apparently in a marxist group you need temtative approval by the leadership to bang whichever chicks. But really they sleep with everyone. I have an ex in the hospital and apparently they are always coming in for std drugs rofl. 

They want attention

1 Like
cfochs - 

They want attention

This

1 Like
cfochs -

They want attention

And purpose. These are generally societies losers and rejects. 

3 Likes

My dad’s nextdoor neightbor is SUPER nice, super Liberal, Asexual haircut Supermom type, with a cuck husband who does not speak, at all. She has two little Blonde daughters, around 8 & 12, I think.

They have 3 BLM signs in their window, hand painted by the girls.

For some reason, every time I pull up the sign that reads “SAY THEIR NAMES!” in rainbow colors & glitter makes me laugh out loud. Every. Damn. Time.