Blm protestor shoots at car

Time to arrest these criminals,   or run them over

3 Likes

I saw a more comprehensive story that said driver was shot, by the first shot. There were two shots. He's 70 years old.

The shooter later used the pistol to smash the window of another car too.

2 Likes

Catch up OP... Cops have already arrested the shooter.

1 Like

amadeus -

Good!

amadeus - 

Nice!!

Link?

billyball2 - 
amadeus - 

Nice!!

Link?

Nevermind.

Found one:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/article/Man-arrested-who-police-say-shot-driver-at-15379958.php

"SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah man has been arrested on suspicion of shooting someone who was trying to slowly drive through protesters blocking traffic in Provo during a rally decrying police brutality.

Jesse K. Taggart, 33, of Salt Lake City, was arrested Tuesday night on suspicion of attempted murder, aggravated assault and other charges, authorities said. The driver of the SUV who was shot happened to be driving to a store when he encountered protesters and is not under investigation for any crime, Provo police Sgt. Nisha King said.

The 60-year-old man from Provo suffered a gunshot wound to his arm and shrapnel in his eye and stomach Monday night. He drove himself to an emergency room.

Taggart declined to talk with officers when he was arrested, a probable cause statement said. He is being held in jail on $41,700 bail. It's unclear if he has an attorney who can speak on his behalf."

End Civilian Brutality!

If this isn't a perfect example of why you can't trust a mob of "protesters" who surround vehicles then idk what is. Every time i see someone slowly trying to push through a crowd of these fuckheads i cant help but wonder about their survival instincts.  

Sorry, youre all getting run the fuck over. The time for slowly pushing through crowds has passed.

x

He learned from grandpa?

Thats why if you see a crowd like this you lay on the horn and just keep moving.   It will take alot of bodies to pysically stop a car.   These people are nuts and should not be given any oprotunity to put your life in danger. 

Imagine being that age and going to the store to only get shot by some deranged moron protesting a false narrative created by rich politicians- disgusting- the gunman Inhope he gets his ass violated in prison

1 Like

Yet these lunatics can't understand why the cops wouldn't let themselves be surrounded in detroit.

phatcat - 

Imagine being that age and going to the store to only get shot by some deranged moron protesting a false narrative created by rich politicians- disgusting- the gunman Inhope he gets his ass violated in prison

My father is that age. He's lived in NY for 75 years, so he has no qualms with driving around in 'bad' areas. I'd be lying if I said it didn't worry me from time to time.

Bonus part is, he puts cop supporting bumper stickers on his car to avoid getting pulled over.

I've tried to tell him to avoid certain areas. I'm not entirely sure he does.

Altofsky -
phatcat - 

My father is that age. He's lived in NY for 75 years, so he has no qualms with driving around in 'bad' areas. I'd be lying if I said it didn't worry me from time to time.

Bonus part is, he puts cop supporting bumper stickers on his car to avoid getting pulled over.

I've tried to tell him to avoid certain areas. I'm not entirely sure he does.

God Bless- Hope the old man stays safe. I have seen recent videos in NYC of the elderly being assaulted and robbed in broad daylight. Criminals typically left the old timers alone back in the day- now its open season.  Disgusting what is taking place