BLM wants to destroy Mt.Rushmore next

Saw this on Facebook today with a CGI picture of Mt. Rushmore's sculptures being destroyed:

Indigenous Peoples’ ResistanceLike Page
June 17 at 12:44 PM ·
This mountain was and still is sacred to FirstNations yet had a bunch of colonizers carved into it.
What is now “Mount Rushmore” was and is called Six Grandfathers by #Lakota #Sioux
The slashing of the stone is disrespect in itself, and beyond that put there four presidents, all of whom had supported genocidal Indian policies, to look down at the people on whose land it stands:

• George Washington declared an all-out extermination against the #Iroquois people in 1779.

• Abraham Lincoln was responsible for hanging the #Dakota 38, the largest mass hanging in US history.

• Thomas Jefferson supported a policy of assimilation, and failing that, extermination of the #Cherokee and the #Cree. He said all Natives should be driven beyond the Mississippi “take up the hatchet” and “never lay it down until they are all exterminated.”

• Theodore Roosevelt had a long legacy of animosity towards FirstNations and once said: "I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of ten are, and I shouldn’t like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth."

It was named Mount Rushmore National Memorial, after a White Capitalist who plundered the area as a mining industrialist, profiting from the government violating tribal sovereignty.

The sculptor Gutzon Borglum was a white supremacist & leading member of the Ku Klux Klan.

BonedByPicograms* -

I’m going to bet they have no clue how big it is.  

7 Likes

Historically, blacks captured, enslaved, and eventually sold other blacks.

Therefore, all blacks are responsible for this behavior. They are literally slavers.

Did I do that right?

7 Likes

Ryu is on it! 

1 Like

MuH Rushmore!!!

2 Likes

Looks like it won’t stop until they make all white men slaves. If anything has to do with a white man it’s racist and bad.

2 Likes

Teach them a lesson and start carving Trumps face into it

3 Likes

I fear that they will choose a dramatic moment such as the upcoming July 4th holiday only 10 days away

Soup and Beer - 

What is this from?

FatBuddha -

I fear that they will choose a dramatic moment such as the upcoming July 4th holiday only 10 days away

Choose it for what?

Soup and Beer - 

I don't know where that helicopter think it's going to land.....

1 Like

The Lakota Sioux came from the (present day) Wisconsin/ Southern Minnesota area and migrated West.

I understand they "got" that sacred land in the 18th century through genocide of the tribes already established in the area, Crow, Pawnee & Kiowa.

The Lakota are land grabbing, genocidal conquerors, just like pretty much everyone else on the planet who holds a piece of land. Winners control land.

6 Likes

Sriously though, attacking Team America's base will NOT go well.

4 Likes

shen - 
The Lakota Sioux came from the (present day) Wisconsin/ Southern Minnesota area and migrated West.

I understand they "got" that sacred land through genocide of the Tribes already long established in the area.

very very interesting

headroll - 

Looks like it won’t stop until they make all white men slaves. If anything has to do with a white man it’s racist and bad.

Yeah, that won't work very well... They don't have the numbers but they're good a basketball!

FatBuddha - 
Soup and Beer - 

What is this from?

about an hour ago

1 Like

JitsuGuy -
headroll - 

Yeah, that won't work very well... They don't have the numbers but they're good a basketball!

They’ve got plenty of white guilt (mostly women it seems) dipshits buying into their bullshit, protesting with them, and making all of this worse. Disgraceful!

Like BLMers give half a legitimate fuck about Native Americans.

1 Like

Fuck BLM. 

7 Likes