BLM: White people are subhuman.

A Black Lives Matter leader has come under fire after arguing on social media that white people are “sub-human” and suffer from “recessive genetic defects,” and musing about how the race could be wiped out.

In a Facebook post, Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali went on a rant, arguing that black people are the superior race because white people posses “genetic defects” that make them lesser humans, according to the Toronto Sun.

“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

She continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life.”

“Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,” she added.

Khogali then proclaimed: “White ppl are recessive genetic defects. This is factual.”

The Black Lives Matter leader then wondered how the white race could be wiped out. According to her, “Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

“Do you ever wonder how black ppl after centuries of colonial violence, genocide and destruction—no matter what systems created to make us extinct… How we keep coming back? It is because we are superhumxns,” she added.

This isn’t the first time the firebrand BLM Toronto chapter co-founder got into hot water. Last week, Heat Street reported about Khogali’s speech during a protest in Toronto, where she accused Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of being a “white supremacist terrorist” for welcoming refugees to the country.

During the protest, she was seen shouting: “When Justin Trudeau says that he is a liar! He’s a hypocrite! He is a white supremacist terrorist! That is what he is,” she said. “Do not be fooled by his liberal bullshit. Do not be fooled.”

Last year, according to Newstalk 1010, she also caused a controversy after tweeting: “Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz.”

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/black-lives-matter-leader-says-white-people-are-sub-human-and-suffer-from-genetic-defects/

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects

Subhuman Lives Matter!

humxness?

I wonder how she pronounces that.

By the way, part of having white privilege is that you don't have to let kooks like this occupy space in your beautiful mind.

LOL @ light to knowledge. This would explain why African development is so far beyond Europe. Is this little girl hanging with Farrakhan and selling bean pies now?

"Do you ever wonder how black ppl after centuries of colonial violence, genocide and destruction—no matter what systems created to make us extinct… How we keep coming back?"

it's called liberal guilt.....a serious genetic defect.

Shocker, the BLM leader is a psycho.

Great thread on this OP. With pics of this fucking piece of shit

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/White-People-Genetic-Defects:2634576?pc=45

Of course we are, look at how much of Europe still lives like it's 10,000 years ago, look at the rate of violent crime we commit compared to other groups, look at our average IQ.

Yeah I see that shit posted on YouTube comments and in the LA Times by all the non racists diverse types. According to them we're subhuman albinos who were kicked out of our tribe for being albino and we're so pissed about it all we can do is think about new ways to keep the black man from being successful and learning to spell...or something...

Im willing to bet her genetics aren't even half black.

How far gone from reality are all these fucking self hating mulatto?

YOU AREN'T FUCKING BLACK YOU STUPID GODAMN FUCKING CUNT.

I'm Greek and have cousins with curly hair like that and darker complexion. I bet she isn't a quarter black.

Hate that black people are stuck using this subhuman technology, healthcare, government, etc.

You fuckers knocked it out of the park with those peanut butter breakthroughs and breakdancing.

Luncha Libre -

Hate that black people are stuck using this subhuman technology, healthcare, government, etc.

You fuckers knocked it out of the park with those peanut butter breakthroughs and breakdancing.

She isn't black. She; much like EVERY FUCKING BLM LEADER is a self hating mulatto.

Scythrop - humxness?

I wonder how she pronounces that.

By the way, part of having white privilege is that you don't have to let kooks like this occupy space in your beautiful mind.

LOL, that was exactly what I came to ask...

while this is certainly the purest and truest form of real "Racism"

come on my white comrades, this is like the Special Olympics b ball team making fun of the Dream Team

woops? what?!?!

ix3623 -
kung_pow -

"Do you ever wonder how black ppl after centuries of colonial violence, genocide and destruction—no matter what systems created to make us extinct… How we keep coming back?"

it's called liberal guilt.....a serious genetic defect.

I thought it was called welfare

You both are correct

Seems stable.

BLM = NOI

I already know she is a redbone before seeing a picture of her

I've seen dark blacks accuse light skin blacks of being racists. Hell, during the first million man March there was a whole thing about light skin blacks not being black enough to march.

Can't remember which mainstream black leader it was, but he went on a rant against a light skinned black anchor woman on CNN years ago saying she didn't understand the struggle.

It's total insanity and anyone that supports this nonsense is a nincompooop.

bloc -

Looks like a bunch of whiney white people complaining about something being taken from them in here.

Step your game up you little queer.

"Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

So much lol in one sentence