Blogger communicates with spirit of late Habib Dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1Yitvu_ls

A blogger from Kiev Sergey Sokolov became famous on YouTube thanks to his unusual content. Half a million subscribers are subscribed to his channel - these people are interested in conversations with dead people. During his blog, Sokolov "talked" with Yulia Nachalova and Nastya Tropitsel, and now he got in touch with the father of Khabib Nurmagomedov Abdulmanap.

Sokolov conducts conversations with the deceased thanks to EGF. He is sure that modern technologies are able to contact the other world and find out the answers to questions of interest from any dead person. He put together a Wonder Box device that supposedly helps him communicate with interlocutors from parallel worlds.

In one of the latest videos, the blogger decided to talk to the father and coach of the UFC champion Khabib Nurmagomedov - Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov. The 57-year-old athlete died on July 3 from complications caused by a coronavirus infection.

Many fans of Khabib worried about the emotional state of the fighter and were worried about how this would affect his career. Sokolov decided to find out how Abdulmanap himself would answer these questions. To do this, he came to the cemetery where the trainer’s grave is located, with a device for measuring electromagnetic waves and found a place where the radiation was felt the most. There he turned to the deceased and began a "conversation."

Sokolov learned that the coach is not angry with Khabib’s rival Connor McGregor and is not worried about his son’s career.

- Do you think your death will affect the future fate of Khabib in the UFC?

- Khabib can do everything.

Russian mixed martial arts fighter Alexander Shlemenko, in a conversation with “360”, doubted that the blogger can really communicate with someone.

“It seems to me that it is not entirely pleasant to speak now about Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov. I don’t know how much he communicates, what he communicates about and how. I do not belong to the Abdulmanap family, but it seems that the family would not react very well to this. Because, God forbid, this person just wants to promote himself at the expense of Abdulmanap’s name. I would not advise him to do this, ” the athlete concluded.

Netizens reacted differently to the video with the deceased coach. Some were delighted that Sokolov was able to talk to him, and offered to send the video to Khabib so that he could watch and comment.

Muslims were not delighted with the communication with the deceased. They said that “you cannot mock like that,” and called for the video to be removed, because such information can only be known to Allah alone.

Khabib’s fans predicted that soon Sergey will be able to test the effect of his invention on himself - when the relatives of Nurmagomedov Sr. find out about this video, it will be possible to communicate with the blogger only via EGF.