Bloodiest UFC fight ever

Edwin Dewees holding one hand over his gaping cut and punching with his other hand while Gideon Ray looked visibly freaked out at Dewees bleeding all over him. Then it went to a third round and it continued. Ray looked like he was ready to tap out just to get Dewees off him.

4 Likes

He spat on a (now dead man)

Rip Josh

ā€¦Porra

1 Like

Well remembered brother

1 Like

That is an outstanding Halloween costume and I would 100% sign up for the job as the human tampon! Whereā€™s the sign up sheet?

1 Like

EntireTinyLarva-size_restricted

1 Like

@HYBRID_JON do u remember the 1987 Martin Short Movie Inner Spaceā€¦

I wish I was micronized and injected into Felices insidesā€¦

2 Likes

2 Likes
5 Likes

Classic film.

3 Likes

Where he sneezed at the end and the pod was scraped off the glasses after the bad guy was digested in Martin Short stomach acids and he burped. If I were going to be inside a Feliz I would want to be inside of her in a more fulfilling and friction filled capacity, but I like where your headā€™s at buddy!

2 Likes

Hahahahah

Iā€™m glad u fuckers remember that movieā€¦

I still have it on VHS hahahah

And yeah , shrink me down and sneeze me into Ms Herrigs ovariesā€¦

images (87)

1 Like

Jay hieron vs jonathan goulet

3 Likes

Itā€™s a Damn shame that a subsection wonā€™t get the inner space movie reference .

And most of the guys born 90s onwards will not watch the movie but hey,

Watch it to be included on the inside jokes u woke fuckers

2 Likes

I am a movie search engine my friend! Iā€™m really looking forward to some retired felice picturesā€¦ I canā€™t see her letting herself go to shit like most women and if anything her ass is going to fill out a little bit more which will make it absolute perfection imo. Iā€™d love to taste her from the inside!

1 Like

Yep, this one.

1 Like

Iā€™m a thirsty ass hoe also

thirsty hamster GIF

1 Like

Besides what was mentioned. Nate Diaz vs Marcus Davis, maybe not the bloodiest but every Diaz fight seems to be bloody.

2 Likes

I came here to say this fight as well. Joe had the thickest blood all over the place. It was a fricking mess. You know it had to be bad for it to be the first fight that popped into my head considering it was years ago.

Itā€™s not as bad as I recalled. The blood, it was as I recalled ha ha. But the ihlding on to the choke wasnā€™t THAT bad. He deserved a punishment, for sure, but banned for liee? Come on. He was a dick, held on too long, but he let go as soon as he was out. Itā€™s not like he attempted murder here.

2 Likes

At least you wouldnā€™t have to see her face.

1 Like