Bloodstain Lane vs Wing Chun Man (Shawn Obasi) Vid

ttt

Lane x Jenny Craig = way too close to bet on. J/K Lane excellent fight. Phone Post

Whats up everyone...I deserve all the criticism I am getting...I looked like shit and did not fight the way I normally do...I took this match on 24 hour notice...I am very fat and out of shape,I havent trained in over 2 months and my cardio is the equivalent of Jared before he went on a subway diet

I was also very rattled by the camera's and had a massive adrenaline dump...truth be told I was so tired after the 1st my head kept telling me to quit but my heart would not let me

I am going to put down the sausage andpepper hero,canoli's and milk shakes and be in better shape for my next match

Reggie Warren Jr - 
Jweinberg -  for a chubby guy he has good cardio..

Agreed. Good job BL. Decent footwork in the beginning...nice timing and transition to a few of those takedowns. Stayed relaxed. Better than most of the population, just not me.

How much you weigh?

Thanks alot Regg...I am a huge fan of yours BTW...

Right now im 225...which is 30 pounds over my walk around weight...I been eating like a fat fuck...but that changes now

You never quit man and I can tell that you must have at least thought about it. Good for you!

IRISH ARE INFERIOR TO GREEKS - you were shootin doubles quicker than gsp pal. maybe now you will stop bashing professional fighters.

In the end im a fan who spends money and wants to be entertained...so no I will never stop talking

Thanks for the love fellas !!!

Thanks brother

Big cahonas lane 24hrs notice with the cameras n shit props for keeping your cool

I'm somewhat perplexed at the moment, Bloodstain's current attitude seems to be the exact opposite of the one that he had in the first thread that we were introduced to him by on this board. Why the sudden change in attitude?

Fuck everyone talking shit, 

Bloodstain is a good dude. 

Good work man. Looking forward to seeing your progression!

Keep the vids coming!

Bloodstain - Whats up everyone...I deserve all the criticism I am getting...I looked like shit and did not fight the way I normally do...I took this match on 24 hour notice...I am very fat and out of shape,I havent trained in over 2 months and my cardio is the equivalent of Jared before he went on a subway diet

I was also very rattled by the camera's and had a massive adrenaline dump

Tito Ortiz of the MMA fan world right there.

MMApostle - 
Bloodstain - Whats up everyone...I deserve all the criticism I am getting...I looked like shit and did not fight the way I normally do...I took this match on 24 hour notice...I am very fat and out of shape,I havent trained in over 2 months and my cardio is the equivalent of Jared before he went on a subway diet

I was also very rattled by the camera's and had a massive adrenaline dump

Tito Ortiz of the MMA fan world right there.

All criticism aside, it takes balls to get in there and fight, so props for that and you didn't look HORRIBLE, but no way do you have a BJJ purple belt. Good on you getting in there anyways.

Well done for getting in there, there is knowhere to hide so it takes a man to get in there, so even though alot of people still won't like you, you will have gained alot of respect. props.

Obassi chin was higher than Nick Diaz after a bong session.

BloodStain should post more on the UG!

There is nothing worse than a tired sweaty fat dude laying on you in guard because he's too tired to move. 

nobones -  I actually thought Obassi looked terrible.  Lane of course is not even an amateur but Obassi had no excuse since dude actually trains.

He was clearly pulling punches, taking it easy and trying to concentrate on submitting him, he didn't want to hurt anyone

Always been a fan of Bloodstain.  Fuck the haters.  Obasi is a good dude too.

bsl, you should consider fighting in the nyc underground show.