Bloody Elbow Banned me! WTF

Being 100% honest here.

I like bloodyelbow. Usually, they have 2 counter arguments to show both sides of whatever piece they're covering. Alot of times I feel they leave the opinion up to the reader.

Many times, the comments on the articles are sometimes more insightful than the article itself.

I would visit bloodyelbow(hit) no lie, about 20-40 times a day, just to see the new post or comments.

I'm sure my loss won't bring the site down, but I KNOW I accounted for many hits as an individual, and as far as people who give BE hits, I'm sure I was on the upper tier as how many times a day I'd visit.

They want to lose what I had to offer, then Fuck em, they have.

Good riddance BE, MMAMANIA gave me a nice welcome.

Chris Barton - my hero

I love how Bloody Elbow is so elitist.

Yet those CUNTS gave credence to the Joe Rogan made "comments" non-stories.

So, to ALL of you fucking ASSHOLES from bloody elbow and other flaming sites that suck who come HERE to get your stories.

Fuck you.

Too many of these newz sites get their stories from this board. They take a fighter's post and then use it as if were THEIR source. Phone Post

BE is facking worthless, took it off my list of sites 2 years ago.

D241 -  Being 100% honest here.

I like bloodyelbow. Usually, they have 2 counter arguments to show both sides of whatever piece they're covering. Alot of times I feel they leave the opinion up to the reader.

Many times, the comments on the articles are sometimes more insightful than the article itself.

I would visit bloodyelbow(hit) no lie, about 20-40 times a day, just to see the new post or comments.

I'm sure my loss won't bring the site down, but I KNOW I accounted for many hits as an individual, and as far as people who give BE hits, I'm sure I was on the upper tier as how many times a day I'd visit.

They want to lose what I had to offer, then Fuck em, they have.

Good riddance BE, MMAMANIA gave me a nice welcome.

I agree with this post. I like some things about BE, personally. I do hate guys like Fagan though, and they sound ridiculously quick to use the ban hammer. But I go there more than most other news sites because they are updated most frequently, with new stories, fight breakdowns or news, which I like. Phone Post

I think what really sucks about Bloody Elbow is that they expect you to stay on topic and not make jokes about domestic violence. I mean what the fuck?

The worst part is - I have seen people banned for simply implying that female fighters are simply fap material with no redeemable value. Totally dumb.

Weird. I kind of like Bloody Elbow. shrug

I did too.

My point is I likin it to this:

Say you join a group that loves death metal, and they always try to find new bands and the best bands. 

You always read what they have to say, who they criticize, etc...

For the most part, you contribute, give your opinion, many times people agree, other times they don't. ONE TIME, you have a different opinion, and because some higher ups don't agree with you, they ban you. You're fine, all the times you agree, but just because they think they are right and you are wrong, they ban you.

It's not just.

Have you ever had a job that you know your superiors were more qualified, more knowledgable, but after working there over time, you gain productive idea's, streamline ideas. Say you pitch an idea that you KNOW will be more efficient because of how you currently do the line of work. But because these superiors don't see your point of view, they shut your idea down, don't give you an opinion. You can work, do what they want you to, but try to be productive in a way they don't see fit, and you're out.

It's BS.

And yes, they did me a favor. I just need to get out of the habbit of going to BE.

Doesn't uncle justice/dallas write for them now? He's a good dude