Blow some minds in this thread

What’s something that may have been somewhat common knowledge, but you didn’t find out until later in life?

I just found out that River Phoenix (“Chris” from Stand By Me) was Joaquin Phoenix’s little brother.  

All these years and I had no idea.

2 Likes

i always mention this bc i know there are at least 1 or 2 people who never realized this

Women have a separate Pee Hole form their Fuck/Period hole

i didnt realize Rhode Island was a state until mid high school....i always thought it was like the Long Island of Mass or something

2 Likes

River was the older brother 

6 Likes

I found this one out about 15 years ago, but still come across people from time to time that don’t know...

Dennis Haysbert, the guy from the Allstate commercials was also “Pedro Cerrano” in Major League.

8 Likes

![](upload://hYI2U54J0g2bUts87ppPTEIShKz.jpeg)

3 Likes
PoopingTom -

River was the older brother 

You are correct.

2 Likes

Chef Rick Bayless, and Sports douche Skip Bayless are brothers.

4 Likes

A lot of people don’t realize it, but Lois Einhorn is actually Ray Finkle. 

31 Likes

The redhead chick from Karate Kid III is Blake Lively’s older sister.

1 Like

Helen Slater and Christian Slater are not related. 

2 Likes
Brockback Mountain - Chef Rick Bayless, and Sports douche Skip Bayless are brothers.

Lol @ Sports douche....

1 Like

RDJ was full of shit. Leo Decaprio went full tard and look at him now.

6 Likes

You spelled 'cocks' wrong. 

disappoint

3 Likes

Mr. Smiff is Banksy. I got confused and tried to rob him. He told me he doesn't hold cash and gave me a handjob instead.

4 Likes

Jonathon is an elaboration of John and Jack is a contraction of John.

1 Like
Hocky -

I found this one out about 15 years ago, but still come across people from time to time that don’t know...

Dennis Haysbert, the guy from the Allstate commercials was also “Pedro Cerrano” in Major League.

the other one is Saul from Homeland being played by the same actor who played Inigo Montoya in The Princess Bride

![](upload://pyrqKBFxDjuOsbvY2BlbUEkieeI.jpeg)

4 Likes

In

1 Like

The guy charging twenty bucks to feel his girlfriend's tits in Roadhouse is played by Chris Latta, the voice of Cobra Commander and Star Scream. 

5 Likes

River and Jouchin Phoenix were also raised within a weird south American sex cult by their parents.

1 Like
tourist - 

River and Jouchin Phoenix were also raised within a weird south American sex cult by their parents.

Joaquin was credited as "Leaf Phoenix" in his first roles

1 Like