Blue apron is delicious..

Just had Asian ginger pork meatballs, soy cabbage, jasmine rice, and marinated radishes. 

I would assume after a few months of this I won’t need it anymore, as I have the recipes, but goddamn, that shit is easy and delicious. 

Have only had one meal out of nine that was disappointing so far, other than that, delish. 

For a family of two, with few bills, it’s the tits. 

bjtrashman -

Just had Asian ginger pork meatballs, soy cabbage, jasmine rice, and marinated radishes. 

I would assume after a few months of this I won’t need it anymore, as I have the recipes, but goddamn, that shit is easy and delicious. 

Have only had one meal out of nine that was disappointing so far, other than that, delish. 

How many meals a week do you get and how much does it cost. I have been wanting to check this out

Jmh420 -
bjtrashman -

How many meals a week do you get and how much does it cost. I have been wanting to check this out

I get three for two people a week (enormous portions, always have leftovers) 

$60 

this last week we ate it for 6 days for dinner off those three 

two is a couple, not a family

Right Hand JO Power -

two is a couple, not a family

Whatever 

Visit blueapron.com/bjtrashman

Once again, that’s blueapron.com/bjtrashman

Hocky -

Visit blueapron.com/bjtrashman

Once again, that’s blueapron.com/bjtrashman

Haha. 

With all this interest maybe I should go buy some of their stock, It's real cheap right now

unenforceable - With all this interest maybe I should go buy some of their stock, It's real cheap right now

You don’t even know what a write-off is.

One of the best meals I've ever had came from one of those services (Hello Fresh)

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.hellofresh.ca/recipes/minted-lamb-and-feta-burger-58f8c6f33bddb569ee1e6922%3famp=true

Ridiculously tasty

unenforceable - With all this interest maybe I should go buy some of their stock, It's real cheap right now

It’s a good product. 

Their veggies are super good and I think the one bad meal we had was my fault (drunk) 

Thread should be called ‘Food is delicious’ or ‘Blue Apron has great recipes’ - Blue Apron is not, itself, delicious.

We did blue apron for over a year.  Three meals a week, 2 meat and one veggie, no fish.  We even tried the wine Service as well for a bit.

On the whole the meals are excellent.  Lots of variety as well - Asian, Mexican, middle eastern, etc...

My only real complaint is the prep can take a lot if time.  It worked best for us when my wife didn't work as she could do the prep before I got home and then I would cook.

We no longer utilize the service as we got a little bored with it and we occasionally threw out meals because of laziness i.e. didn't cook them in time.  

I think was $59/wk for our meal plan.  

It is "delish?" really? LOL

Old friend of mine recently moved in with his girl. Neither of them can cook anything.  I used to offer him some cooking hints but he'd always refuse. 

They started blue apron. After a couple months he actually gained confidence in the kitchen. It actually kind of blew me away. They cancelled blue apron and now he comes up with interesting meal ideas on his own.  

That is a pretty priceless lesson to learn imo.  The guy went from not being able to make a fried egg or season beef correctly, to making some great tasting and looking meals. 

jcblass -

It is "delish?" really? LOL

Yes

I work for Blue Apron’s rival, HelloFresh, and I can tell you that we are cheaper, with more meal options, and lower cook times!

Any OGers want a $40 off promo code, PM me.

Flyers179 - 

Thread should be called ‘Food is delicious’ or ‘Blue Apron has great recipes’ - Blue Apron is not, itself, delicious.

LOLOL, this guy.   :)