Blue Blood MMA IA..bounced check warning

ttt

"His old company "White Ape", no longer exists"

Your right....

This thread has been view almost 300 times, please ttt after reading..Thanks

TTT

TTT- if you're going to promote, pay what you promise!

All this being said and for Ron and myself busting our ass' to make good on all of our events Sasquatch Open and Chupacabra Challenge TTT for answers.

We don't need some fool shitting in the pool we swim in! Also feel free to contact us if you are wanting in on the next UGGP or the next BJJ tournament. We do a cool 8 man submission only division called the LOCK-NESS!

Sasquatchopen.com
Chupacabrachallenge.com

TTT

Dojo storm.

BigBlueNinja -  Dojo storm.

Word up...CR is in...last thing any of us need is any more bullshit...

ttt

what is spencer fisher's relationship with them?

"Dojo storm"

He doesn't have a dojo, and has never even trained MMA (or any other aspect of MMA) as far as I know! He is seriously hurting the local MMA scene for all of us.

" what is spencer fisher's relationship with them?"

As far as I know, he just helped promote a show with them. I think he got burned too. He will have to chime in on here, as I don't know the details of that situation.

What shows has this "blue blood MMA" put on? Anything recent?

My neighbor and occasional roommate started this thread. I can only confirm Chris and Blue Blood MMA owes money to Extreme Challenge. Chris and Blue Blood MMA is big talk at the gym and it's not good.

I was told Blue Blood MMA called Pat's gym and asked if they wanted to be on board with the next event. From what I know, they got turned down.

Weird I just cashed a 5g check from them. Sorry for you suckers...

"Sorry for you suckers"

You must be the reason the radio, cage rental and fighters got bad checks!! lol.

tttoo bad...

mfsiowa - I also have the name of the cage owner they wrote a bad check to. He's a old school fighter that lives near the Quad Cities.

Knowing some of the people Reed knows, he's about the last person I'd jerk around over some cash.

"he's about the last person I'd jerk around over some cash"

I agree...

I am not sure it was Reed, I know for a fact it was Mike with the cage.
Mike will openly talk about this ....then show the check right form his wallet saying NSF on there. Then he gets all worked up and his forehead will start turning red and veins start to bulge out. Ha ha