Blue bloods

It's a good show if you ignore all the eye rolling dialogue. I'm gonna play a drinking game where you take a sip anytime Donnie wahlburg violates someone's civil rights .

Anybody gonna watch season premier in a few minutes? Phone Post 3.0

Nope Phone Post 3.0

Girly - It's a good show if you ignore all the eye rolling dialogue. I'm gonna play a drinking game where you take a sip anytime Donnie wahlburg violates someone's civil rights .

For God's sake, don't add a drink for every time Tom Selleck does his stern stiff mustached but slightly watery eyes like he's just holding back a tear reaction shot to a poignant moment, you might get alcohol poisoning. Phone Post 3.0

For a show with such terrible writing I don't know why I can't stop watching it. Used to love binging it on Netflix because I could fall asleep in the middle of one episode, wake up in the middle of another episode and it wouldn't even matter because they were so formulaic. Phone Post 3.0

oldnslow -
Girly - It's a good show if you ignore all the eye rolling dialogue. I'm gonna play a drinking game where you take a sip anytime Donnie wahlburg violates someone's civil rights .

For God's sake, don't add a drink for every time Tom Selleck does his stern stiff mustached but slightly watery eyes like he's just holding back a tear reaction shot to a poignant moment, you might get alcohol poisoning. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, I was going to add that to almost your exact description

Donnie was shattering rights from the get go tonight. Phone Post 3.0

No spoilers dammit! Now I won't be surprised at how he bends the rules to solve the case when i watch it On Demand. Phone Post 3.0

My mom likes the show and all i can think of when she has it on is how horrible the dialogue is Phone Post 3.0

What I thought of when I read thread title:

Finally catching up on this episode, Gritty.

Man, opening scene is Tom Selleck's signature shot, looking all stern and concerned.

C'mon Donny, bust some heads. Phone Post 3.0

Oooooooh, now Donny getting all racist up in here. Phone Post 3.0

oldnslow - For a show with such terrible writing I don't know why I can't stop watching it. Used to love binging it on Netflix because I could fall asleep in the middle of one episode, wake up in the middle of another episode and it wouldn't even matter because they were so formulaic. Phone Post 3.0

Law and Order: SVU has the same formula and ability to only half pay attention and know everything.

oldnslow - Oooooooh, now Donny getting all racist up in here. Phone Post 3.0
Pushing random Muslims out of the way on the street for good measure Phone Post 3.0

BiggGunn -
oldnslow - For a show with such terrible writing I don't know why I can't stop watching it. Used to love binging it on Netflix because I could fall asleep in the middle of one episode, wake up in the middle of another episode and it wouldn't even matter because they were so formulaic. Phone Post 3.0

Law and Order: SVU has the same formula and ability to only half pay attention and know everything.
Ever notice on SVU that every rapist lives in Queens?

SVU Detective #1: Hey, we got a hit on DNA recovered from the victim's anal cavity. His name is Gritty from the OG, and he's good for a dozen anal rapes in the past 6 months.

SVU Detective #2: We got an address for this mutt?

SVU Detective #1: Yeah, he lives beneath his mother's pizza shop in Queens.

SVU Detective # 2: Lets roll before he leaves another serving of ranch dressing in any more buttholes.

Every time. Queens. I've lived in Queens for 17 years and never been raped. Phone Post 3.0

Girly -
oldnslow - Oooooooh, now Donny getting all racist up in here. Phone Post 3.0
Pushing random Muslims out of the way on the street for good measure Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, he was on a roll.

I like how they had the lady detective take point in front of a line of tough ass ESU sluggers when storming the terrorist's apartment. Sound tactics. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at him threatening to unplug a dude in a hospital

3000 cops and fbi were out hunting for the boston marathon bombers but just one Donnie is needed in NYC Phone Post 3.0

Girly - Lol at him threatening to unplug a dude in a hospital

3000 cops and fbi were out hunting for the boston marathon bombers but just one Donnie is needed in NYC Phone Post 3.0
Easy man, there was the youngest Regan brother who helped out a little bit too. It's not too far fetched. Phone Post 3.0

ravenman2000 -

What I thought of when I read thread title:

Word! Phone Post 3.0

How formulaic is it?

Are we talking Quincy MD (also on Netflix) where you didn't need to see any other episodes in order to pick right up?

Or is it formulaic in terms of just the police work on the show but character development follows an arc? Phone Post 3.0