Blue lives matter?

or is that only when black people protest police brutality? 
where’s the tear gas?

colin kaepernick peacefully takes a knee, he’s a scumbag loser piece of shit...

and these guys are patriots?

this is white privilege at its finest.

3 Likes

Risk of violence is far less given the demographics. If you handle wasps, you might wear gloves. When you are handling some lady bugs, the risks are far less. These protesters are lady bugs. Baltimore and other places were wasps.

18 Likes

jcblass - Risk of violence is far less given the demographics. If you handle wasps, you might wear gloves. When you are handling some lady bugs, the risks are far less. These protesters are lady bugs. Baltimore and other places were wasps.

That was outstanding. Voted up. 

1 Like

Lmao ohh pedro...

St Louis cop....fyi

1 Like

I guess I missed the zoomed out shots of looters, people starting cars and buildings on fire, and general destruction of property.  Can you upload those pics from this protest Pedro?  

3 Likes

Are you always gonna be angry because you weren't born white?

2 Likes

OP is the posterboy for brown fragility

1 Like
Pedro Navaja -

or is that only when black people protest police brutality? 
where’s the tear gas?

colin kaepernick peacefully takes a knee, he’s a scumbag loser piece of shit...

and these guys are patriots?

this is white privilege at its finest.

I was in total agreement until you went full faggot with the "white privilege" troll. Remember Pedro, you'll get more bees with honey then you will from cum.

1 Like

Truth is, some of these protesters were in fact acting like Leftists. --Which is always unforgivable.

Damn, jcblass gave Pedro an epic "clap back," then Pedro did what his father did and ghosted.

IronHands - 

Damn, jcblass gave Pedro an epic "clap back," then Pedro did what his father did and ghosted.

LOL

Pedro disappeared like my Rolex when I fisted his mother.

2 Likes

Yeah JC put all infinity stones in da glove with that one and punched pedro all the way back to the amazing spiderman

1 Like

I cant recall the last protest i've seen that was actually needed. Just a bunch of jerkoffs feeling entitled and throwing a tantrum in the street.

1 Like

Akkadian88 -
KingMartyrJack -

Imagine if they were black.....

What are you imagining? Cars burning, windows broken, rocks and bottles being thrown?

Hand clapping too...

Lots and lots of hand clapping...

1 Like

jcblass - Risk of violence is far less given the demographics. If you handle wasps, you might wear gloves. When you are handling some lady bugs, the risks are far less. These protesters are lady bugs. Baltimore and other places were wasps.

It still blows my mind that people don't understand this on either an intellectual or emotional level. This is why certain demographics DON'T get the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Sandy Pantz -

And stupidity, faggotry, retardation, dumbassness, orcusness...

KingMartyrJack -

Imagine if they were black.....

They wouldn’t be at the source, they’d be ass fucking their own neighborhoods

Sandy Pantz -

OP is a piece of shit.