Blue Name question for a MOD.

I have a quick question. The internet is down here at the house until atleast Monday. (A car hit a pole) Is there a way to buy a blue name while surfing the app with an iPhone? Thanks in advance for your response! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Phone Post

Anyone (Mod or Not) feel free to answer. I appreciate it in advance! Phone Post

Go to the website instead with desktop agent? Phone Post

Use a browser Phone Post 3.0

Doublevision - Go to the website instead with desktop agent? Phone Post
Damn, its not working. Ill probably just wait til Monday. VU for your help! Phone Post

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Use a browser Phone Post 3.0
VU for you tomorrow! Phone Post

I think the rule is post tits from your gf or wife and the kids award you a blue. Phone Post 3.0

Mods, not kids! * Phone Post 3.0

DaleJr88Fan -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Use a browser Phone Post 3.0
VU for you tomorrow! Phone Post
I had to use the browser to vu because this app took 9 years to update. It's not too bad. Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - I think the rule is post tits from your gf or wife and the kids award you a blue. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck I'm slippin. I meant that ^^^^ Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - Mods, not kids! * Phone Post 3.0
^^^ Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - Mods, not kids! * Phone Post 3.0
Either makes sense in that statement. Phone Post 3.0

What on earth do you want a blue name for, and why can't it wait until monday?

Man vs Net -

unfortunately there isn't a way through the app, but as stated above you should be able to do it via a browser. Most likely it will take you to the mobile site by default, just scroll down to the bottom and click on the full site link, then go here:

http://o.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=signup.proAccountTypes

Didnt work for some reason. Will try again later, or just wait. Thanks Phone Post

mjeezy - Mods, not kids! * Phone Post 3.0

lmao. Wait. I have to post tit pics of my wut??!! lol

Authority Figure -
mjeezy - Mods, not kids! * Phone Post 3.0

lmao. Wait. I have to post tit pics of my wut??!! lol

No, no, no! No kid tits!!! Only women of legal age that you are dating or married to! Phone Post 3.0

DaleJr88Fan - 
Man vs Net -

unfortunately there isn't a way through the app, but as stated above you should be able to do it via a browser. Most likely it will take you to the mobile site by default, just scroll down to the bottom and click on the full site link, then go here:

http://o.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=signup.proAccountTypes

Didnt work for some reason. Will try again later, or just wait. Thanks Phone Post

Apparently it did work cause now you're blue.