Blue name SN bet? Silva vs Weidman (I got Silva)

I wanna do my first SN/ blue name bet. I'm picking Anderson if I win you simply buy me a blue name. If you win I'll buy you a blue name and you can change my SN for 6 months?

If no one wants to blue name I'll take a SN bet 1 month for you 3 months for me. Phone Post 3.0

No one? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

Lol... Phone Post

Yo dawg, I heard you like blue names....................................................................................

Got Reach - Lol... Phone Post
What's funny? Phone Post 3.0

sitchpack -

Yo dawg, I heard you like blue names....................................................................................

This is true.. Who told you??

But you wanna bet? Phone Post 3.0

This thread is full of fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Vaginal Tear - This thread is full of fuck. Phone Post 3.0
How so bro? How fuckin so? Phone Post 3.0

claw11 - 

I'm not sure how it works but I think u need a BN or else u can't change screen name.

claw11 -
By you asking or a Sn bet w a blue when you're not a blue yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Vaginal Tear -
claw11 -
By you asking or a Sn bet w a blue when you're not a blue yourself. Phone Post 3.0

We have a winner! Phone Post

Vaginal Tear - 
claw11 -

I'm pretty sure the bet is open for everyone. A blue name is merely the prize or punishment, depending on the result(same with SN).

I could be wrong, though.

I get that I'm not a blue myself but it's not like I'm going to welch. Also why i said if no one wants to I will SN bet someone. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ picking the favorite and making a thread for a screen name bet Phone Post 3.0

I'm giving odds tho. And open to whatever so lol at you going on a thread just to be a fag Phone Post 3.0