Blurry spot in the night sky?

Anyone else seeing a blurry spot off to the right side of Orion's belt? I don't remember ever noticing it before

AIDS?

glitch in the matrix

Orion Nebula?

It's due to the reflection of the sun and the moon off of the horizon of our flat earth

OP, you are one of the chosen few that can see the pleadic whirl.  Only Gods Chosen can see it.  It is Gods thumbprint upon the firmament, as the flat Earth is resting in His palm. 

He is calling you to serve Him, be prepared for theComing Of The light!

At least once a day I like to say the word "wormhole."

So.... wormhole. 

It's the constellation astigmatism

a floater

it's that cluster

cluster fuck

Ha ha, thanks :) damn, it's kinda crazy I guess then. I was really hoping someone would know wtf it is.

It's Orion's Nebula

the galaxy is on Orion's Belt. 

It's SATAN

I know there is a comet near the sum now. Dunno about Orien. I watched C-Beam glitter there once. Then I dropped some guy off the TDK building in the rain.

Google blocks out certain sections of the sky.

It is Tzub, the tail of the rattle snake.  Ever hear of the building we call el Castillo in Chichen Itza?   The ceremony actually ended with the setting of Tzub under the horizon.

How about Teotihuacan? Entire city planned out on a grid canted somewhat east of north.  That 'hazy spot' is what the ancient surveyors oriented their city on.

That should give you something to Google.

Pink eye.

slowdiver - Ha ha, thanks :) damn, it's kinda crazy I guess then. I was really hoping someone would know wtf it is.
The three sisters?

Orion, sometimes has bad gas and he's very self conscious about it. So please refrain from antagonizing him any further.